Is it forbidden in the wrestling industry to use the words "Real" & "Fake"?

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it funny when listening to interviews and they talk about how they get into arguments in the locker room almost every wrestler says “he comes in the locker room and starts cutting this promo on me”

its never “he came in the locker room yelling and cursing”
My point exactly! What's so hard about that?

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pro wrestlers are like their own cult, with their secret language, unwritten rules, respect/disrespect issues, etc.

I would have thought some of that shyt would've faded out by now but I guess it's always gonna be there.

Anyone know if "wrestlers' court" :steviej: is still a thing?
Yeah I wouldn't make it in that industry. I'm not about to kiss nobody's ass to fit in or anything like that. That's why I respect Lio Rush for what he did because he a grown man with a family & not about to be somebody's peon in order to "pay dues".

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
take your ass to a local medical facility. make sure you bring your championship title. we'll see you at the showcase of the immortals or possibly the one night of the year when raw & smackdown battle for brand supremacy. for only $9.99. do you even sports entertain?
tenor.gif

At WWE Fastlane, I will defeat you and win back the WWE Championship I never lost. I need the richest prize in sports entertainment, and with all the momentum I've gained as of late, you can't stop me from winning the WWE Championship a second time at WWE Fastlane! :damn: