Is it possible to reapply to a college with my high school grades & scores after I graduated?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Gather around kids, cuz this is kinda a long story....

So flashback to fall 2015. I was a senior in high school. I'm an intelligent guy but in high school I just couldn't focus for the life of me (I ended up finding out that I have ADHD & severe anxiety disorder) Because of my intelligence I did great on the SAT & ACT without even studying, 1910 SAT, 1170 reading + math and a 27 on the ACT. I applied to a bunch of schools but I really set my eyes on Morehouse. I got wait listed March 2016, then April 2016 I got accepted:blessed: Amazing right!

Wrong:comeon: I got like 4 bands for financial aid for my first year, and I would have had to get the rest (roughly $46k) in a loan:hubie:My mom and my older sisters said fukk it, Wanya you taking yo black ass to Morehouse fukk the money, you can pay it off in 30 years, but being a Morehouse Man is forever.:jawalrus: I said NAW fukk DAT shyt and decided to stay in Miami and attend community college.

The problem is that I hate this fukking college:sadcam: I'm tired of Miami, I have no motivation because I'm around these same loser pothead nikkas, and I read about the GOATness of Atlanta for a black man http://www.thecoli.com/threads/forb...re-doing-the-best-economically.285347/:sadcam: I want to be inspired by a good college and be around successful black men and let it rub off on me, in Miami all the nikkas 18-25 are trying to rap like Kodak Black and work retail jobs, I need a change of scenery from these igneen azz niqqas.

So my question is, can it work? Could I apply to Morehouse again with my HS grades and test scores? I wanna be #blackexcellence:mjgrin:

Tl; dr I'm a smart dumb nikka tryna reverse my mistake

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Usually if you took more than 15 credit hours you have to apply as a transfer student and use your grades from your previous school. Also whether you in Miami, Atlanta, or even bumblefukk Montana somewhere nikkas gonna still be on that same bullshyt

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
Depending on how many credits you’ve taken, you may still have to submit the HS grades and test scores. Normally, it’s if you taken less than 30 hours, but can vary by university. Besides with a semester of classes under your belt, you’ll look more attractive to universities especially if you got a 3.0+.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I graduated from MDC-North Campus

Put some respect on our name :birdman:

And Bill Clinton was the keynote speaker at my commencement.

Tighten up and excel. Do better than me and enroll in the Honors College.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
My advice would be to finish the associates degree and THEN transfer to an HBCU in State.

The cost of tuition to Morehouse didn't go down, so your initial financial issues weren't addressed.
When I was looking at colleges Florida A&M was the largest HBCU in the country and their Engineering department was aligned with FSU's so it's probably a solid program. Instate tuition way cheaper than Morehouse plus he could get his STEM on and still have buku females everywhere.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Op financial aid is negotiable and morehouse has a higher than average dropout rate after the first year. Leverage that and negotiate something reasonable

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gather around kids, cuz this is kinda a long story....

So flashback to fall 2015. I was a senior in high school. I'm an intelligent guy but in high school I just couldn't focus for the life of me (I ended up finding out that I have ADHD & severe anxiety disorder) Because of my intelligence I did great on the SAT & ACT without even studying, 1910 SAT, 1170 reading + math and a 27 on the ACT. I applied to a bunch of schools but I really set my eyes on Morehouse. I got wait listed March 2016, then April 2016 I got accepted:blessed: Amazing right!

Wrong:comeon: I got like 4 bands for financial aid for my first year, and I would have had to get the rest (roughly $46k) in a loan:hubie:My mom and my older sisters said fukk it, Wanya you taking yo black ass to Morehouse fukk the money, you can pay it off in 30 years, but being a Morehouse Man is forever.:jawalrus: I said NAW fukk DAT shyt and decided to stay in Miami and attend community college.

The problem is that I hate this fukking college:sadcam: I'm tired of Miami, I have no motivation because I'm around these same loser pothead nikkas, and I read about the GOATness of Atlanta for a black man http://www.thecoli.com/threads/forb...re-doing-the-best-economically.285347/:sadcam: I want to be inspired by a good college and be around successful black men and let it rub off on me, in Miami all the nikkas 18-25 are trying to rap like Kodak Black and work retail jobs, I need a change of scenery from these igneen azz niqqas.

So my question is, can it work? Could I apply to Morehouse again with my HS grades and test scores? I wanna be #blackexcellence:mjgrin:

Tl; dr I'm a smart dumb nikka tryna reverse my mistake
It depends on the school's policy.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Brah yo mama n sister actually tried to convince u to take out over 40k in student loans:wow:

That's fukked up

They def don't have your best interest at heart

Find u a more affordable hbcu

Apply for as many grants and scholarships as u can

Ain't no way I would leave with more than 20k in loans for a bachelor's

Even that is a lot but 40:picard:

BVII

Pro
Daps
Man fukk all that sentimental shyt. Imma keep it real with you and tell you straight up that 50k a year and putting yourself in crazy debt ain't worth it. You also are going to come across the same type of nikkas that you hate in Miami in Atlanta also. You don't need to be in Atlanta to be inspired. Community college is also not a good representative of 4-year colleges. A degree is a degree, I would just go to a state school like UF or FAMU if I were you and save money.

That was just my 2 cents, but if you want to drop 200k+ for an education then go for it.:yeshrug:

BVII

Pro
Daps
Brah yo mama n sister actually tried to convince u to take out over 40k in student loans:wow:

That's fukked up

They def don't have your best interest at heart

Find u a more affordable hbcu

Apply for as many grants and scholarships as u can

Ain't no way I would leave with more than 20k in loans for a bachelor's

Even that is a lot but 40:picard:

:damn: Around 50k a year for 4 years or maybe 5 defiantly ain't worth it. Dude will be paying those loans off forever

Daps
My advice would be to finish the associates degree and THEN transfer to an HBCU in State.

The cost of tuition to Morehouse didn't go down, so your initial financial issues weren't addressed.
He could get stuck and distracted by the people he's around