Is it possible to reapply to a college with my high school grades & scores after I graduated?

Daps
Man fukk all that sentimental shyt. Imma keep it real with you and tell you straight up that 50k a year and putting yourself in crazy debt ain't worth it. You also are going to come across the same type of nikkas that you hate in Miami in Atlanta also. You don't need to be in Atlanta to be inspired. Community college is also not a good representative of 4-year colleges. A degree is a degree, I would just go to a state school like UF or FAMU if I were you and save money.

That was just my 2 cents, but if you want to drop 200k+ for an education then go for it.:yeshrug:
:gucci: price of an SLS AMG for something Donald Trump got when he was 18

:mjgrin: FSU my friend

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I don't think you understand how the whole college system works entirely.

Unless you have morehouse money, you not going to morehouse.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
:mjgrin:

You would be halfway through a 3 year enlistment and on your way to free college.

Either way talk to your counselor. That's what they're there for.
:blessed:
That GI bill is goat... up to 75k in college money.

People really think joining the military is a sellout move.

"It's for the lower class".

Yeah okay, lets get this money.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
A lot of those rumors are true but they're not for everybody. Atlanta is dope but I think young people looking for opportunity don't realize how competitive it is. And most the people that live in Atlanta now aren't from there. It's mostly people from new york, florida and a little bit from the west.
This video was in my recommeded but haven't watched it maybe it's useful for you op.

Anotherone that'd popped up in my feed after clicking the first.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Damm I hate when people make videos and they sound like their freestyling and don't know what they are trying to say

This was horrible
She sounded like someone surprised her last minute to make this
I got a similar vibe after I'd watched it. But I think with a lot of people they have something to say they just don't know how to organize their thoughts and sometimes while talking different things come to mind so they constantly switch. And I think she did the video just off the cuff it wasn't premeditated. Also I feel she has some solid points to take into consideration if op is serious about moving. He's pretty much the archetype of all the people moving to Atlanta looking for something better. He has to do his own research to see if it's for him. The traffic, job market, educational program, and housing are a couple to see if it's for him.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Nah you bout to be a bum for the rest of your life.. You want a change of scenery? Move your bum ass to skid row bytch

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
A lot of those rumors are true but they're not for everybody. Atlanta is dope but I think young people looking for opportunity don't realize how competitive it is. And most the people that live in Atlanta now aren't from there. It's mostly people from new york, florida and a little bit from the west.
This video was in my recommeded but haven't watched it maybe it's useful for you op.

Anotherone that'd popped up in my feed after clicking the first.

I want to watch them but too fukking long.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watch out for student loans. It will stay for you forever. Obviously you want a good experience, and you want to get a degree in something that will land you a well paying career, but not many careers are worth the asinine price tag these schools are charging.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If you want too start as a freshman
how else could i start? i never been to college. would this be the same for community college? would the better route be, taking CC classes then using those to transfer.. my high school grades ain't gonna cut it but i've been to the military and doing IT for a decade now. I'm not who I was in high school for them to be judging me off that :sadcam:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
My girl father the CFO of Morehouse and her brother went there. Morehouse man lol.. Both them dudes some Morehouse bytches:pacspit: