Is it safe to say Pusha T has now surpassed Jadakiss?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This moment is Pusha only relevance to the game. Do NOT slander Kiss like this, he would body the fukk out of Pusha if it came to that :ufdup:

He has no classic verses or songs and he always had one of the hottest producers to lean on :ufdup:

If that doesn't work out we'll sic Styles on him :mjgrin:, Sheek can piss on his grave :usure:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I just think Kiss got more personality which adds to his verses, and the laugh and the fact that he can give u a hot 16 for what over 20 years now. Push can be a bit boring sometimes to me especially since he really talk about the same shyt.

It's close tho. I always thought Malice was the better member of clipse tho. While I never thought sheek and styles were better than kiss.

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I just think Kiss got more personality which adds to his verses, and the laugh and the fact that he can give u a hot 16 for what over 20 years now .

It's close tho. I always thought Malice was the better member of clipse tho. While I never thought sheek and styles were better than kiss.

Push brother sold more dope and was a better rapper :wow:

I like Jada more but sometimes it can be a toss up between him and Styles :yeshrug: