Is it safe to say the GOAT superhero is......

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Embody the essence of what makes a superhero and be the Jordan of that shyt super brehs

How-Many-Costumes-Can-A-Superhero-Have.-Spider-Man-Has-At-Least-25.jpg

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
spider man, the xmen and batman were all super popular in the 90s

You're right though.

I would say the X-Men probably because of the saturday morning cartoon, comics and the action figures that were out there. Didn't mention them because they're a team.

Superman also had the comics, Saturday morning cartoon and the Lois and Clark series which was fairly popular.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Spidey is cool and likely my favorite but I gotta go with Batman. Both are legendary and I wish they could collaborate one day. :mjcry:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I agree. Not only because the reasons you named but because how verstile the character is. If DC somehow aquired the rights to the character he'd still be equally as entertaining.

He's strong and smart enough to satisfy the power fantasy of being a super powered person but weak enough to where his victories feels earned.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Spidey is cool and likely my favorite but I gotta go with Batman. Both are legendary and I wish they could collaborate one day. :mjcry:

I think their is a Batman vs Spider-Man out there.

Perennially angsty and kvetching, refuses to grow up, unrealized potential, Peter Pan syndrome, oh no Aunt May is dating Doc Ock for the fiftyleventh time, what's next is she gonna marry Jolly Jonah and have me call him daddy Parker?

How about no.

:umad:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I think their is a Batman vs Spider-Man out there.

:umad:
They just had to fight huh? Couldn't team up against the bad guys? :francis:

I can see the film now. With whats his name that plays spiderman, the young kid. Its a cross universe film. Manhattan/Gotham is split in half by two warring villian factions. Spidey is busy fighting one and its henchmen, and batman is busy with the other. Then at the end the villians realize they would have better results if they team up and we get a tag team match vs spidey and batman, who haven't crossed paths in the film until now. :banderas:they beat the bad guys and batman tells spiderman, good job kid, maybe I'll see you around, and disappears into the night. :wow:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps

If its not Comic Book or Animated might as well throw it in the Bushes. 30-60s Superhero Shows were made to be campy. The real Batman is the one who dropped 5x Platinum Contingency Plan Album on the Justice League. He finished it by saying and to stop Batman all of you come try me. He's the man who came to Metropolis once and took Superman's bytch and tossed her back when he was done. Let me not even talk about holding his own against Darkseid. Imma just drop this

1341915864422843054.jpg