Is Jadakiss Actually In Anybody's Top 5?

Is Jadakiss in your top 5?

• Total voters

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
He been talking bout being Top 5 Dead or Alive for like 15 years now, but I rarely hear nikkas mention him in their top 10.

No hate or nothing, I just wanna know.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
RZA does, or did at least:

TOP 5 DEAD OR ALIVE: RZA

Jadakiss

RZA: Jadakiss rhymes…like his catch phrases even from years ago with The LOX, he rhymes like he has the experience of a father, like a grown man nahmean? He remind me of somebody that got all the wisdom from all the older cats while he was young and everything he is spitting is like it has the older cat mentality, like a Grand Puba or something, but at a young age. Jadakiss, he doesn’t play with that mic yo.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
He's not being technical when he says that

He's basically talking about the work he's put in on the ghost writing tip.

He's quitely helped some the greatest MCs and in some cases "so called" greatest MCs (cough BIG) write music. He also did this during the 90s golden era.

He's a legend more for his freestyles,Lox features and ghostwriting than his solo work

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
most of his fellow NY contemporaries usually always mention Kiss in their top 5.
personally no...i love him as a rapper but just off his music i can't put him in my top 5.

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
He used to be in my top 10, but with each album he kept getting pushed out further and further to the point that I don't really check for him if the music ain't in my face.

what's crazy is he's been very active this year with the freestyles, and he killed all of them

and last year, the lox pretty much gave us 2 albums worth of material

if you don't fukk with jada, it might seem like the music ain't in your face

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
he doesn't even have the best discography in his own crew.

Styles P may not be as skilled but he at least delivers with shyt like Time Is Money, The Green Ghost Project, Master of Ceremonies, and A Gangster and a Gentleman had some GEMS on that piece.

top 5 rapper to come out of Yonkers...thats how far i can go

Last edited: