Is Jadakiss Actually In Anybody's Top 5?

Is Jadakiss in your top 5?

• Total voters

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
:francis: ja easily has a better discography
Do you know what discography means?
Guest appearances feature...you post one halfway decent Ja Rule feature I'll post 5 crack Jada features
You post one halfway decent Ja Rule Song Ill post 5 crack Jada songs.

just because u like an Ashanti laden ja rule cd more than a kiss cd dont talk crazy

and kiss cant make an album to save his life

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
"and kiss cant make an album to save his life" thats the reason he aint in my top 5 you clown :snoop:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
He def helped BIG write classics.

I'll let you do the research and figure it out but when he's saying he's top 5 there is a method to his madness.

I just did my research, breh. I'm gonna have to reject your deposit my nikka.

Only thing I'm seeing is people saying he wrote BIG's verse on Last Dayz.
Only place I'm seeing it at is AllHipHop and Boxden.
It's obvious them nikkas is bullshytting. Jada giving a simple average ass verse on that song and then ghostwriting one of the best verses of his life for BIG sounds ridiculous.

I also seen some shyt about Jada being a co-writer on Mo Money, Mo Problems. If he did, it wasn't BIG's verse.

"Bee Eye Gee, Pee Oh, Pee Pee Aye
No info for the, Dee Eee Aye..."

Kiss is dope, but he can't do that.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
"and kiss cant make an album to save his life" thats the reason he aint in my top 5 you clown :snoop:
What I mean by saying that is I'm not trying to pass Kiss off as some sort of deity or rap God but verse for verse he can go against damn near anyone..dead or alive. so mentioning ja fukking rule in the same breath as him is ridiculous.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I just did my research, breh. I'm gonna have to reject your deposit my nikka.

Only thing I'm seeing is people saying he wrote BIG's verse on Last Dayz.
Only place I'm seeing it at is AllHipHop and Boxden.
It's obvious them nikkas is bullshytting. Jada giving a simple average ass verse on that song and then ghostwriting one of the best verses of his life for BIG sounds ridiculous.

I also seen some shyt about Jada being a co-writer on Mo Money, Mo Problems. If he did, it wasn't BIG's verse.

"Bee Eye Gee, Pee Oh, Pee Pee Aye
No info for the, Dee Eee Aye..."

Kiss is dope, but he can't do that.

Yep. Kiss is nasty, but he never had that inimitable flair on the mic that Biggie had. Matter of fact, Big was the one in that studio that told Kiss to trash the verse he was about to use and come up with something better. Biggie was couching the Lox on what to spit in there. This is Jada's account:

UNBELIEVABLE: Jadakiss Remembers Recording “Last Day” With The Notorious B.I.G. | Vibe

"I tried to get over on BIG. I had some bars already written before I got into the booth and came up with the verse that you hear today. But BIG was like, ‘Nah…I like it, but I need something else.’ Now this is BIG telling me that I have to come with something better. I used to second-guess sometimes when Puff would tell me to switch up my verse, but when BIG told me, I didn’t even think about it. I just did it. "

And he's told that story several times, always the same way, throughout the years. Lol at Kiss writing Biggie verses.

Last edited:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Naw... he was top 5 favorite for few years.. but not top 5 ever.. thats just ridiculous