Is LeBron James the Greatest Scorer Ever?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I'm talking strictly two pointers tho. The league shoots the same on twos now as it did in the 80s, but Kobe only has a couple of seasons where he shot above the league average there.
How does it make sense to only take two pointers into consideration and compare across decades?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That's bullshyt. How many players during that era scored over 30ppg in multiple seasons and still shot over 50% from the field.
I just told you entire teams shot 50% from the field. The pace was higher there were more FTA, transition defense was worse, you couldn't play zone defense.

In the '80's there were more volume scorers shooting 50% from the field than any other era. Bernard King, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Adrian Dantley, Kiki Vandewhege, Clyde Drexler, Mark Aguirre, Dale Ellis, etc. all achieved high volume scoring seasons with 50% efficiency.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
For the record LeBron isn't the best scorer but he's up there near the top. The fact that y'all think he's just some bulldozer is laughable he has scored the ball in every way and from every spot on the floor throughout his career.

I'd personally go with Jordan followed by Durant.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the record LeBron isn't the best scorer but he's up there near the top. The fact that y'all think he's just some bulldozer is laughable he has scored the ball in every way and from every spot on the floor throughout his career.

I'd personally go with Jordan followed by Durant.

this....

again....his scoring may seem crude to some. as far as sophisticated offensive skill, he isnt like a lot of guys like Kobe/MJ. they are guards and had a lot of versatility. Bron is one of the greatest scorers of all time because he just knows how to put the ball in the hole. you really have to look at how good a distributor he really is to appreciate the efficiency he has as a scorer. to avg 27, 7, and 7 but shoot 50% from the field :whew:

efficiency has to be a part of any equation when evaluating scorers. Kobe has NEVER been as efficient Lebron so to say he is a better scorer when they avg about the same over their careers is highly misleading.