Is LeBron James the Greatest Scorer Ever?

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well yeah, he's most likely going to finish with over 38,000 points, if he plays another 5 years and that will make him ALL time leading scorer.

Is he the greatest scorer in terms of offensive arsenal and capabilities? No and we haven't seen Lebron's game age yet. He's literally still playing like he's in his prime.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That's a positive for LeBron, not a negative.

No not knocking him just stating he didn't take the time to become elite scorer as he doesn't have a go to move or a variety ways to score.

I wonder how his game will be when he slow down on the Hgh

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No not knocking him just stating he didn't take the time to become elite scorer as he doesn't have a go to move or a variety ways to score.

I wonder how his game will be when he slow down on the Hgh
If he was on HGH his body would already have been breaking down.

How is he not an elite scorer? Because his game isn't "pretty" enough for you guys? You don't average 27 for basically a decade and a half and NOT be an elite scorer.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

How is he not an elite scorer? Because his game isn't "pretty" enough for you guys? You don't average 27 for basically a decade and a half and NOT be an elite scorer.

Breh come in Lebron is shoulder down to the lane not consistent at shooting at all and I am not I knocking him. He this era Shaq

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

his scoring is based off size and athleticism, not off the art of scoring as far as footwork, shooting, post work. he scores efficiently but its not graceful.