Is mainstream boxing ever going to make a comeback or is it on its death bed ?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A card will still come on Fox every once in awhile.
PBC. Cards usually ok for some free stuff.
They've had some good bouts on there you really gotta Google to know when they're coming on tho. They get more frequent during the summer I feel like.
Yeah, boxing has this general schedule where you typically see fights happen in May for Cinco de Mayo...in September for the Mexican Independence Day. And then you'll see a big fight in November and possibly March.

There's stuff in the summer too, but it could be 2 major fights and the rest are just "known names" but not really something you MUST SEE.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
These belts have existed for 40-50 years I'm honestly confused at the question :dahell:. If you liked boxing it it's "prime" you'd know that. Only thing new now is stupid shyt like regular interim and franchise for contenders.

Seems like bums have the belts now. The champ used to have a bunch of them shyts so you didn't have to worry about it. Then they say someone doesn't have a belt but they the lineal champ, the fukk?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somehow Manny Pacquiao is still listed as the WBA champion

This is some of the foolishness that boxing has.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Boxing is missing the personality to endure the sport to the mainstream. In the 70's you had Ali, the 80's you had Tyson, 90's you had Tyson Oscar Tito Roy etc. the 2000's 2010's had Floyd and Manny . Who is he one that can captivate the masses currently fighting? I don't think it's anyone that is out right now no matter how much they try to push Garcia Lopez etc. down our throat.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Boxing is dope right now breh
Even the heavyweight division is nice
Joshua and tyson about to fight

Also
  1. Canelo Alvarez.
  2. Terence Crawford. ...
  3. Naoya Inoue. ...
  4. Errol Spence Jr. ...
  5. Tyson Fury. ...
  6. Teofimo Lopez. ...
  7. Oleksandr Usyk. ...
  8. Vasiliy Lomachenko. ...

Just sucks that HBO is dead

I hate DAZAN crap
What the fvck is up with the DAZN hate?:gucci:
You nikkas wanna continue paying $79.99 for every fight?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Mayweather thrived but his way of doing business set the sport back a lot, and a lot of boxers started trying to be Mayweather and do things the way he did.

The sport is starting to bounce back a little but we have to wait for the pandemic to clear and then we'll start to see it make a comeback. I don't think MMA has affected it as much as people think.
Keith Thurman..lol