Is Phoenix Arizona the move?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not bad out here.

Just going off of personal experience, cops out here aren't any worse than they are anywhere else, I suppose.

I haven't copped weed in forever, since I'm more of an edibles guy. We've got dispensaries everywhere, so if you want to go the legal route, it's easy as hell to get something.

Housing is fukking crazy. I'd say you probably shouldn't move if you don't plan on buying in the near future. Rent prices have increased exponentially over the last few years, and are only increasing.

The weather is really only rough during the summer, and after that, it's really good. This year has been rougher just because we aren't getting any rain. Usually by now, monsoons have had the effect of cooling things down (relatively). It gets colder than you'd expect here in the winter, but rarely ever cold enough to snow, so it's really not THAT cold.

There's brehs out here, but depending on where you live and work, you might need to put in some legwork to go see them. But we're doing alright out here.

Again, from my own interactions, we've got the pop shyt and try to hide it type of racist white folks. You'll see a lot of folks with trump bumper stickers and shyt that won't take shyt much further than maybe shooting you a nasty look. It's a lot of folks that aren't really about that life, but are just riding that wave because other white folks are doing it.

One of the benefits out here is that while this isn't a "the city never sleeps" style city, the weather makes it so that we don't really have a time of year when absolutely nothing is happening. Even in the summer while we're all getting cooked, there's still plenty of stuff going on to get into. And since snowbirds flock out here, even late/early year when things normally slow down elsewhere, there's still stuff going on around here.

I'd say brehs at least need to come out here for the Phoenix Open one time, regardless of whether they like golf or not, just to soak in the fukkery.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a friend who lives in Chandler, AZ. She was celebrating on social media a few days ago because it was raining. I guess a bad drought has been going through the state.

Yeah, it's been abnormally dry this summer. Usually around mid to late July, monsoons start hitting, but a severe heatwave in a valley basically just makes a dry, almost impenetrable heat dome. :francis:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It's not bad out here.

Just going off of personal experience, cops out here aren't any worse than they are anywhere else, I suppose.

I haven't copped weed in forever, since I'm more of an edibles guy. We've got dispensaries everywhere, so if you want to go the legal route, it's easy as hell to get something.

Housing is fukking crazy. I'd say you probably shouldn't move if you don't plan on buying in the near future. Rent prices have increased exponentially over the last few years, and are only increasing.

The weather is really only rough during the summer, and after that, it's really good. This year has been rougher just because we aren't getting any rain. Usually by now, monsoons have had the effect of cooling things down (relatively). It gets colder than you'd expect here in the winter, but rarely ever cold enough to snow, so it's really not THAT cold.

There's brehs out here, but depending on where you live and work, you might need to put in some legwork to go see them. But we're doing alright out here.

Again, from my own interactions, we've got the pop shyt and try to hide it type of racist white folks. You'll see a lot of folks with trump bumper stickers and shyt that won't take shyt much further than maybe shooting you a nasty look. It's a lot of folks that aren't really about that life, but are just riding that wave because other white folks are doing it.

One of the benefits out here is that while this isn't a "the city never sleeps" style city, the weather makes it so that we don't really have a time of year when absolutely nothing is happening. Even in the summer while we're all getting cooked, there's still plenty of stuff going on to get into. And since snowbirds flock out here, even late/early year when things normally slow down elsewhere, there's still stuff going on around here.

I'd say brehs at least need to come out here for the Phoenix Open one time, regardless of whether they like golf or not, just to soak in the fukkery.
Cops are a lot worse IMO
But I’m from Detroit

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
It's not bad out here.

The fact you wrote all this and made no mention of the women out there, told me all I need to know. :russ: