Is Phoenix Arizona the move?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact you wrote all this and made no mention of the women out there, told me all I need to know. :russ:

Women are pretty decent, but my woman and I have been together or fukking around for the entirety of the time I've lived out here, so I'm not the best person to ask, really. I just spoke on what I knew about. :manny:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Yeah, it's been abnormally dry this summer. Usually around mid to late July, monsoons start hitting, but a severe heatwave in a valley basically just makes a dry, almost impenetrable heat dome. :francis:
She sends me pictures every once and awhile because she knows I’m a big scenery picture person. Most of them were taken around Desert Breeze. Your all’s situation sounds similar to what’s going on in Tennessee.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
the white people in phoenix seem way more chill and less pretentious den Seattle or Portland
lol. The liberal cacs in seattle Portland vs the hardcore maga heads in Arizona…

:jbhmm:

Which ones you prefer to deal with says a lot about you.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
lol. The liberal cacs in seattle Portland vs the hardcore maga heads in Arizona…

:jbhmm:

Which ones you prefer to deal with says a lot about you.

They that hardcore? :mjcry:

I fukk with the liberal yuppies heavy but idk about portland heard its a hell hole im more than willing to be proven wrong though, I'm really fw the south no more so anywhere else is a +.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's not bad out here.

Just going off of personal experience, cops out here aren't any worse than they are anywhere else, I suppose.

I haven't copped weed in forever, since I'm more of an edibles guy. We've got dispensaries everywhere, so if you want to go the legal route, it's easy as hell to get something.

Housing is fukking crazy. I'd say you probably shouldn't move if you don't plan on buying in the near future. Rent prices have increased exponentially over the last few years, and are only increasing.

The weather is really only rough during the summer, and after that, it's really good. This year has been rougher just because we aren't getting any rain. Usually by now, monsoons have had the effect of cooling things down (relatively). It gets colder than you'd expect here in the winter, but rarely ever cold enough to snow, so it's really not THAT cold.

There's brehs out here, but depending on where you live and work, you might need to put in some legwork to go see them. But we're doing alright out here.

Again, from my own interactions, we've got the pop shyt and try to hide it type of racist white folks. You'll see a lot of folks with trump bumper stickers and shyt that won't take shyt much further than maybe shooting you a nasty look. It's a lot of folks that aren't really about that life, but are just riding that wave because other white folks are doing it.

One of the benefits out here is that while this isn't a "the city never sleeps" style city, the weather makes it so that we don't really have a time of year when absolutely nothing is happening. Even in the summer while we're all getting cooked, there's still plenty of stuff going on to get into. And since snowbirds flock out here, even late/early year when things normally slow down elsewhere, there's still stuff going on around here.

I'd say brehs at least need to come out here for the Phoenix Open one time, regardless of whether they like golf or not, just to soak in the fukkery.
How long you been living in AZ breh?

I moved here myself a month ago and have noticed that the police aren’t as rampant around here compared to back at home.

It’s not as bad as I thought it would be and the heat isn’t worse than what I’m used to. The biggest thing I’ve noticed since my time here is that the water tastes terrible.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Last time I hung out in Phoenix they had vans rolling around downtown handing out pre rolls. Diverse city scene, women are very down to earth and approachable.

Might be the only city in America where New Yorkers seem to be happy and enjoy the town, from what I was told summer is hot but the rest of the year is perfect weather.

Surprisingly good pizza spots, food in general is fire

If u can find a decent job, I think Phoenix seems like a nice place to live

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long you been living in AZ breh?

I moved here myself a month ago and have noticed that the police aren’t as rampant around here compared to back at home.

It’s not as bad as I thought it would be and the heat isn’t worse than what I’m used to.

Been here since 2009.

Yeah man, the cops really aren't exceptionally bad out here. I see cruisers/SUVs out on patrol from time to time, but not at any higher volume than I was used to in Columbus, OH where I used to live.

And as it sounds like you're finding out, the heat ends up not being as bad as you think it is, since the city is built around being able to avoid heat exposure in the summer. Only folks I know getting pelted by the heat long term are folks using public transit, unfortunately homeless people, foolish hikers, or people who work outdoors for a living.