Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Now before i start this thread I just want to say I 100% support Black Women and the advancement of Black Women...so this is not meant to be a misogyny laden discussion so I would like all participants to be respectful.

But Black Men...have you noticed Black Women are getting all these looks...these promotions...these jobs...these positions..? Again...congrats to Black Women.

Meanwhile Black Men are slowly but surely being told..."we don't need your services anymore".

Look at how many TV shows and movies just feature Black female leads that would of been reserved for Black men and they're not even having any Black Male representation on these shows.

There's ALWAYS white men and white women on these shows (qe know why)...but now it seems like if they want Black representation theyll choose a Black Woman or a gay Black Man over Straight Black Men?
:wtf:

What happened?

Whats up with all of these netflix shows where there's a bunch of white people in heteronormative relations and yet the only Black person and non-white person in the cast just happens to be gay?

Or these shows on Netflix peacock peacock or hulu where there are white men in relationships with black women and the black men on these shows are even non existing or they are just looking weak?

Even amongst (younger) groups of Black women on social media... Like they're talking about serving black women and uplifting black women only with no talk of black men.
:dahell:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dTVKL.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Have you noticed the amount of ads featuring or targeting Black women has increased?

Meanwhile these ads dont even feature Black Men anymore.

But theyll always feature a White Man as Male representation. Or a non-black Man.

The tech industry is the BIGGEST offender of this.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:ohhh:almost like Asians, Migos, Africans....wait for it, they stick and work together. Through the good and the bad. This society ain't gonna give you shyt, so you gotta have a plan, but you need others as well. nobody is an Island.

:ohhh:but according to the nikka nerd and white washed lames all they know how to do is twerk and recite cardi B lyrics and get "useless" degrees.

:ehh:black men can easily do the same. But some of ya'll rather call each other simp, c00n, and all this other sucker shyt, and watch ya Auntie Kevin Samules and other clowns for 3 hours babbling about "pookie & ray-ray".

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
We on mercenary time till nikkas decide to work together and actually wanna grab W's for once

same old Argentinean shyt about to happen to us

also it's easier to assimilate women into power structures, and women spend more money on entertainment than men

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Have you noticed the amount of ads featuring or targeting Black women has increased?

Meanwhile these ads dont even feature Black Men anymore.

But theyll always feature a White Man as Male representation. Or a non-black Man.

The tech industry is the BIGGEST offender of this.

I think it's just that black women watch more tv and thats who they're targeting.:yeshrug:

it's all about data these days and they know who's engaging with their shows the most on social media and youtube.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
There was a line Zazie Beetz
I think it's just that black women watch more tv and thats who they're targeting.:yeshrug:

it's all about data these days and they know who's engaging with their shows the most on social media and youtube.
Good point.
It stopped being subtle about 3 or 4 years ago
Its blatant now.

Joe Biden is putting Black Women in positions of power...where are the Black Men though?

In the workplace we already know what it is

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You just noticed this? :heh:
I started watching TV again after years. Thats why I just started noticing it. I tried watcjing streaming services and have promptly given up. Damn near every show I see features Black Women or commercial. All these shows and commercials with Black Women in relationships with White Men...all these shows where there's a gay Black man amongst a bunch of white people...and Im not homophobic or anything but as a straight Black Man i cant relate to that.

So I just watch black manosphere and conscious community YouTube channels. :yeshrug:

I didn't realize it was this bad tho. I'll readily admit to that.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I started watching TV again after years. Thats why I just started noticing it. I tried watcjing streaming services and have promptly given up. Damn near every show I see features Black Women or commercial. All these shows and commercials with Black Women in relationships with White Men...all these shows where there's a gay Black man amongst a bunch of white people...and Im not homophobic or anything but as a straight Black Man i cant relate to that.

So I just watch black manosphere and conscious community YouTube channels. :yeshrug:

I didn't realize it was this bad tho. I'll readily admit to that.

wait, you saw many shows with black women leads and gave up watching them?:gucci: