KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
It’s because black woman are a much more reliable base to market to then black men. They are the top spenders, go to college more and have the highest student loan debt, are the most loyal demographic to the Democratic Party etc. and the black “community” is matriarchal.

Black men are wild cards and we are not a promised demo in any way shape or form and most people don’t like us because we are black and men :yeshrug:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Generally, this is what black women want and black men don’t care about their own collective image. Some people are trying to change that but they always get hounded by a legion of hoes and oldheads that are way more dedicated to pumping their bs. bytches have whole group chats just to report make certain moments go viral.

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New day same agenda cacs always been scared of black unity and will stop at nothing to get in the way of it. They’re the ones who originate the divisive rhetoric they’re just super turnt with the agenda now cause they know their time is up.

They can’t stop what’s destined the children birthed these next couple generations are going to be the ones who move this world forward

That’s why the whole world seems to want to get in the way of black love because they know that’s where our power lies

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Have you noticed the amount of ads featuring or targeting Black women has increased?

Meanwhile these ads dont even feature Black Men anymore.

But theyll always feature a White Man as Male representation. Or a non-black Man.

The tech industry is the BIGGEST offender of this.

Black men don’t have a media image. You have black athletes entertainers and comedians who are black males. But they average typical black male advertisement group is nonexistent.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
FMdt2kbXwAINdCF

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I started watching TV again after years. Thats why I just started noticing it. I tried watcjing streaming services and have promptly given up. Damn near every show I see features Black Women or commercial. All these shows and commercials with Black Women in relationships with White Men...all these shows where there's a gay Black man amongst a bunch of white people...and Im not homophobic or anything but as a straight Black Man i cant relate to that.

So I just watch black manosphere and conscious community YouTube channels. :yeshrug:

I didn't realize it was this bad tho. I'll readily admit to that.
Once you notice it. You will see it in every show and every commercial. Wife had been binging Queen Sugar... I know good and well aint no black woman gonna be wenching and speaking up to the assembly about what we need to do as black people in the south at the same time and not get called out.. Shyt is :duck:projected fantasy. In order to assimilate a culture, you have have to neuter the men.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yes and no. I think the harsh reality is that WM are not going to lift up another group of men. They aren’t going to give their competition an advantage. Bm are men. Depending on another man who is not part of your “group” for anything—is not respected or seen the same way as it is when women from another group depend on said men. I’ve been saying that BM have to create their own/build more and have more pull in society, so they don’t have to ask/be as dependent on another group of men for opportunities. Wm and WW are the two power players when it comes to the media. They are not invested/nor do they care about promoting black heterosexual relationships. Black people have to find a way to leverage our power in the media so that we have more control over our image.

the other thing is that yes there is definitely an agenda taking place with IR. I’m not sure why WM and WW are pushing it the way they are lately, considering that most WM are with Asian women but I’m guessing it’s to increase bw/wm couples and it is working. The gay/black trans thing to me is about emasculating bm.
It doesn’t help that white people can skim Twitter and Tik Tok and see a ton of bw and bm going in on each other, while placing Brads and Pawgs on pedestals. Then our marriage rate is extremely low. Our households are more likely to be ran by a woman—with the man not there, so when their is a perception that a man is missing from the equation, it gives other men the balls to promote themselves without feeling like they’ll receive much pushback/backlash.

finally bw do network each other more, form more groups to support each other, and tend to be loud/make themselves noticeable and they pushback.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
so now black women are stealing roles from black men?:what:

which show do think have a black female lead role that should have gone to a black man instead?:jbhmm:
I meant to say it seems like the people behind these shows are swapping strong black male leads for strong black female leads.

Either way, I gave up on a lot of that streaming stuff a while back. I know some of these shows but I tried watching them and couldn't do it. I just saw the trends within them and they were enough for m to lose interest fast.

that Peacemaker show with John Cena is on I'm think of. WandaVision is another.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yes and no. I think the harsh reality is that WM are not going to lift up another group of men. They aren’t going to give their competition an advantage. Bm are men. Depending on another man who is not part of your “group” for anything—is not respected or seen the same way as it is when women from another group depend on said men. I’ve been saying that BM have to create their own/build more and have more pull in society, so they don’t have to ask/be as dependent on another group of men for opportunities. Wm and WW are the two power players when it comes to the media. They are not invested/nor do they care about promoting black heterosexual relationships. Black people have to find a way to leverage our power in the media so that we have more control over our image.

the other thing is that yes there is definitely an agenda taking place with IR. I’m not sure why WM and WW are pushing it the way they are lately, considering that most WM are with Asian women but I’m guessing it’s to increase bw/wm couples and it is working. The gay/black trans thing to me is about emasculating bm.
It doesn’t help that white people can skim Twitter and Tik Tok and see a ton of bw and bm going in on each other, while placing Brads and Pawgs on pedestals. Then our marriage rate is extremely low. Our households are more likely to be ran by a woman—with the man not there, so when their is a perception that a man is missing from the equation, it gives other men the balls to promote themselves without feeling like they’ll receive much pushback/backlash.

finally bw do network each other more, form more groups to support each other, and tend to be loud/make themselves noticeable and they pushback.

:ld: