is straight outta compton the greatest hip hop album of all time?

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
production wise, yeah. but content wise? hell naw. they jumped the shark on nikkaz4life. they didn't even try to have a balance with the shock value on that album
I'll respectfully disagree.. Nwa was a group of straight nikkas so I enjoyed the content for what it was.. I'd record it :manny: ren and dre were on fire for "real nikkas" "always into something" and appetite..some of my favorite dre raps on that cd.

That 2nd verse on she swallowed it :wow:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I'll respectfully disagree.. Nwa was a group of straight nikkas so I enjoyed the content for what it was.. I'd record it :manny: ren and dre were on fire for "real nikkas" "always into something" and appetite..some of my favorite dre raps on that cd.

That 2nd verse on she swallowed it :wow:

the production was top notch and some songs like alwayz into somethin', dayz of wayback, approach to danger, appetite for destruction and a couple of others were cool
but a lot of that shyt was so over the top it was almost like bad a joke, like someone tryin' to be them and turnin' their thing into somethin' like more of a parody
cube leavin' the group hurt them because when he left, the fukks given about lyrics with somethin' to say went out the door

Last edited: