Is the avg forum poster jealous of Dj Akademiks? Everyday struggle is about to blow

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes basically getting paid to do what most of the people here do for free. He figured out a way to brand and monetize this. After years of grinding, he finally got a show. Hes probably going to blow up with this show because I see everyday struggle taking over and being bigger than the breakfast club in the future. Him and Buddens kinda got this bad cop vs bad cop thing that will appeal to people. Ak got this nerdy basement dweller turn superstar thing and Buddens is the washed up bitter ex drug addict ex womanizing rapper that hates life. Nadeska is the jaded once CNN lead corespondent dreams having bitter chick with a innocent look. Shes a ticking time bomb and can snap any episode if she don't advance her career to the limelight.

Ak is going to blow and probably end up with all types of celebrity chicks and models. I'm sure he already gets IG thots but kid with eventually have a SZA type on his arms.

Im proud of Ak. If I wasn't so lazy and short sighted in my younger years I probably could've did that. He seen a lane and went for it.

People need to stop hating. Ak is the future because he relates to the modern anti social, socially awkward millennial that just want to talk shyt about nothing, play video games and hopefully get laid. Hes the voice of his generation and u cant hate on that.

Daps
avg jealous poster looking at this thread like

tenor.gif

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
For some reason my mind went straight to AVG the antivirus when I read the title like "what he fukk AVG has a forum ?" :childplease:

Pretty much agree with everything you said about AK, it's been said a million times. Laziness and being shortsighted are 2 attributes you wanna eriadicate asap. Wish you the best.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I don't have a problem with him . I have a problem with him being an authority in hip hop .

This, and I've felt this way for 3 years now. Ever since he blew up exploiting that "War in Chiraq" shyt even before that.

P.S. I feel the same way about Complex and VladTV, i dont hate either though. Just feel there needs to be more competition. I think REVOLT should start getting more proactive online.

Daps
This, and I've felt this way for 3 years now. Ever since he blew up exploiting that "War in Chiraq" shyt even before that.

P.S. I feel the same way about Complex and VladTV, i dont hate either though. Just feel there needs to be more competition. I think REVOLT should start getting more proactive online.

REVOLT went on to sign Drink Champs and shyt immediately turned wack.
Not wack but, you know, they fell off from that move.

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
I never thought of him of an authority of hip hop, just somebody with a opinion and I don't get the hates he gets to me it just seems like nikkas are just hating cause he was put in a position to voice his OPINIONS.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
REVOLT went on to sign Drink Champs and shyt immediately turned wack.
Not wack but, you know, they fell off from that move.

REVOLT is primarily a TV channel. The only majority-Black owned TV channel at that.

But i think they should get their youtube and online game a bit more active. Signing shows like Drink Champs and Breakfast Club is great for the TV channel, but i mean their own youtube channel needs more content. Needs to become its own platform for shows, news and interviews that people will actively check for.

Basically what Complex has managed to become in the last few years. They're actively coming up with new ideas, and following VICE's footsteps but for the urban market.

DomisLive

Pro
Supporter
Daps
DJ Akademiks is the biggest influence for the youth in hip hop when it comes to media, people don't respect what they don't understand, the Internet is the future and present.

Hate him or love him, the guy has an unstoppable grind.

:yeshrug: Just keeping it real

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not jealous. i think he's corny and a lame just by how he acts on camera/social media.

he also steals shyt off this site and it's offensive because he's not even entertaining with the stuff he steals unlike charlamagne/desus and mero/bomani etc.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Nah I'll always call him Akadummy but you've never not seen me give dude his props. I think most of us, at least me, get mad because he didn't grow up on hip hop like all of us. He's just an armchair reporter.

I remember having to download a kazaa recorded off the radio stream of Hot 97 when Nas and Hov were going at it. Having to wait hours just to hear what was popping off. Homie didn't do that. He wasn't getting kicked out of school for wearing snowman shirts. He wasn't doing those Pac vs Big convos.

And the whole Chicago thing too exploiting it like the white man

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He has no real connection to the culture and game he speaks on, he seems like he doesn't fundamentally understand the music, and the motivations behind it. I never knew of him until he was on ES, I had seen his name mentioned, but I never watched videos, or saw any posts.

Fani Willis fan

Veteran
Daps
ES blew up a while ago

On topic, i know thurough nikkas who do all kinds of dirt, nikkas dont even smile but they somehow like goofball Akademiks. We are in an era in hip hop were you can call yourself "corny and p*ssy" and people will accept you for it.