Is the avg forum poster jealous of Dj Akademiks? Everyday struggle is about to blow

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never thought of him of an authority of hip hop, just somebody with a opinion and I don't get the hates he gets to me it just seems like nikkas are just hating cause he was put in a position to voice his OPINIONS.
I think the issue is him lurking the site & passing shyt off as his own:hubie:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not remotely mad at his come-up and work ethic

I will call him out on his trolling antics and microwave mentality pandering though. You can tell he's smarter than that :yeshrug:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
REVOLT is primarily a TV channel. The only majority-Black owned TV channel at that.

But i think they should get their youtube and online game a bit more active. Signing shows like Drink Champs and Breakfast Club is great for the TV channel, but i mean their own youtube channel needs more content. Needs to become its own platform for shows, news and interviews that people will actively check for.

Basically what Complex has managed to become in the last few years. They're actively coming up with new ideas, and following VICE's footsteps but for the urban market.

Basically doing what Mass Appeal are doing with more star power.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
i'm not jealous. i think he's corny and a lame just by how he acts on camera/social media.

he also steals shyt off this site and it's offensive because he's not even entertaining with the stuff he steals unlike charlamagne/desus and mero/bomani etc.

this 100%

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DJ Akademiks is the biggest influence for the youth in hip hop when it comes to media, people don't respect what they don't understand, the Internet is the future and present.

Hate him or love him, the guy has an unstoppable grind.

:yeshrug: Just keeping it real

There in lies the problem with our culture, we have too many folks with influence. Who simply just use this thing as a hustle.

I'm tired of respecting grind, when that grind only causes regression.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He carved out a lane for himself by appealing to young people just like him...and if we're being honest most of the Coli is closer to Akademiks than the average hood nicca rapping. I don't have an issue with that. My problem with him is this...he exploited the tragedy of the ongoing Chicago gang wars to gain a foothold while completely compromising his integrity as a black man. For that I can't support him and his success...because it was built on the backs of young black kids dying on the streets over nothing.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes basically getting paid to do what most of the people here do for free. He figured out a way to brand and monetize this. After years of grinding, he finally got a show. Hes probably going to blow up with this show because I see everyday struggle taking over and being bigger than the breakfast club in the future. Him and Buddens kinda got this bad cop vs bad cop thing that will appeal to people. Ak got this nerdy basement dweller turn superstar thing and Buddens is the washed up bitter ex drug addict ex womanizing rapper that hates life. Nadeska is the jaded once CNN lead corespondent dreams having bitter chick with a innocent look. Shes a ticking time bomb and can snap any episode if she don't advance her career to the limelight.

Ak is going to blow and probably end up with all types of celebrity chicks and models. I'm sure he already gets IG thots but kid with eventually have a SZA type on his arms.

Im proud of Ak. If I wasn't so lazy and short sighted in my younger years I probably could've did that. He seen a lane and went for it.

People need to stop hating. Ak is the future because he relates to the modern anti social, socially awkward millennial that just want to talk shyt about nothing, play video games and hopefully get laid. Hes the voice of his generation and u cant hate on that.

buddens aint washed up:usure:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Hes basically getting paid to do what most of the people here do for free. He figured out a way to brand and monetize this. After years of grinding, he finally got a show. Hes probably going to blow up with this show because I see everyday struggle taking over and being bigger than the breakfast club in the future. Him and Buddens kinda got this bad cop vs bad cop thing that will appeal to people. Ak got this nerdy basement dweller turn superstar thing and Buddens is the washed up bitter ex drug addict ex womanizing rapper that hates life. Nadeska is the jaded once CNN lead corespondent dreams having bitter chick with a innocent look. Shes a ticking time bomb and can snap any episode if she don't advance her career to the limelight.

Ak is going to blow and probably end up with all types of celebrity chicks and models. I'm sure he already gets IG thots but kid with eventually have a SZA type on his arms.

Im proud of Ak. If I wasn't so lazy and short sighted in my younger years I probably could've did that. He seen a lane and went for it.

People need to stop hating. Ak is the future because he relates to the modern anti social, socially awkward millennial that just want to talk shyt about nothing, play video games and hopefully get laid. Hes the voice of his generation and u cant hate on that.
At least unlike Vlad and most people at Complex he's black.

Yes he's soft and a bit awkward and sounds way tougher on his audio-only videos than when you see him on cam - but.. he's black.

Saying that because overall white people own and run OUR (sub-)culture: record company owners, white media..

So I'm happy to see one black dude slip through and he hustled. He continuously created content and built his name up.

I'm no fan but still

:salute:

And many women/ig thot types have 1 goal: cake. Trade sex for nice things. If you are known the conclusion is that you have money... so geeky or not plays 0 role.