Is the Era of the far right populist over?

Is it over?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • It will come back within a decade or two l

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Daps
:wow: Trump gone
Johnson gone
Scott Morrison gone
Bolsanarro gone
Netanyahu & Neftali Bennett gone
La pen lost

I mean Italy just got a far right leader but who gives a damn about Italy their influence on the global stage hasn't been felt since mussolini.

I suppose India still has Modi and the UK still has a tory gov:patrice:...

Thoughts...

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I agree it seems like people are very easily influenced by these people Trump literally created a cult lol. When he dies it will probably be a new Christian denomination.
its just so bizarre because i dont understand how they justify their adoration for that man and jesus

they literally have golden idols of this man its like they learned nothing from their bible

210303-trump-statue-cpac-al-1202.jpg

:scusthov:

Daps
OP

Might actually be easier to recruit and foment Right Wing ideologies when the leaders are not in office.

Full throttle into blaming every social and economic problem on the party/leader in power,
The Obama effect :wow:

Before Obama the far right was a fringe ostracised movement yes you had establishment centre right war mongers like Bush and Cheney, but the vocal far right fascists were put in check. They mobilised with the birthers and tea party members of the rethuglicans.

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Nope. Right-wing populism will always exist and is still widespread around the world.

Countries like Hungary, Belarus, Poland, Turkey, India, South Korea, The Philippines, etc all have right-wing populist leaders right now. Italy and Sweden also just voted in right-wing populists.

Daps
Nope. Right-wing populism will always exist and is still widespread around the world.

Countries like Hungary, Belarus, Poland, Turkey, India, South Korea, The Philippines, etc all have right-wing populist leaders right now. Italy and Sweden also just voted in right-wing populists.
I'm talking countries that have significant influence in the global stratosphere India yes I agree.

Far right in South Korea isn't the same as far right in the US and Europe. Japan and Korea have always been nationalist countries without many foreigners and little immigration.

Not sure Erdoğan is far right? yes authoritarian yes conservative but far right in the same vein as trump and Bolsanarro I don't think so...

If we're doing this then we might as well mention Xi Jinping even though he's "far left"
and Putin even though he has become a pariah and all the other dictators. This isn't what the thread is about it's about countries where the population actually have a vote...

Last edited: