Is the Era of the far right populist over?

Is it over?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No

Votes: 34 94.4%
  • It will come back within a decade or two l

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. Right-wing populism will always exist and is still widespread around the world.

Countries like Hungary, Belarus, Poland, Turkey, India, South Korea, The Philippines, etc all have right-wing populist leaders right now. Italy and Sweden also just voted in right-wing populists.
Very true. Right wing populism is far from over in the U.S. too. In fact its just heating up. The crazy thing is that the U.S may slide into fascism without any election shenanigans based on how SCOTUS rules on Moore v Harper.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Very true. Right wing populism is far from over in the U.S. too. In fact its just heating up. The crazy thing is that the U.S may slide into fascism without any election shenanigans based on how SCOTUS rules on Moore v Harper.
Yeah. Also, right-wing populism is far from over in Brazil.

The election was 50/50 and Bolsonaro-acolytes form the majority of Brazil's National Congress. Lula won't be able to do much of anything.

Bolsonaro or a Bolsonaro-acolyte could easily win again in 2026.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
OP

Might actually be easier to recruit and foment Right Wing ideologies when the leaders are not in office.

Full throttle into blaming every social and economic problem on the party/leader in power,
They're mobilizing behind the scenes on discord, telegram, parler, gettr, gab, 4klan, 8klan, in the think tanks, and ofcourse, working with politicians to try to sabotage the next election (s).

Yall saw how they already tried to do it in Brazil earlier today. They have to have absolute power, they use democracy to attain it and fascism to keep it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I felt like I read an article gen z is rebelling against “woke” culture.
ie. gen Z is being indocrinated into accepting fascist ideologies via tiktok, twitter, twitch/steam, youtube, facebook, IG, etc.

Rebelling again woke culture = Promoting the replacement theory, promoting christian nationalism, promoting white genocide theories, promoting Trumpism/MAGA, promoting right wing propaganda.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
ie. gen Z is being indocrinated into accepting fascist ideologies via tiktok, twitter, twitch/steam, youtube, facebook, IG, etc.

Rebelling again woke culture = Promoting the replacement theory, promoting christian nationalism, promoting white genocide theories, promoting Trumpism/MAGA, promoting right wing propaganda.
The massive growth of "anti-woke" alternative media platforms is astonishing.

Literally every other show or movie with a Black, LGBTQ, and/or female character is now considered "too woke" and has entire social media campaigns against it.

They used to be more subtle with it in the past but now it's way too obvious. A brother can't even watch normal video essays about movies/shows anymore without these lames popping up in the algorithm.

Even worse are the so-called "based" Black people who join in on the clout.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The massive growth of "anti-woke" alternative media platforms is astonishing.

Literally every other show or movie with a Black, LGBTQ, and/or female character is now considered "too woke" and has entire social media campaigns against it.

They used to be more subtle with it in the past but now it's way too obvious. A brother can't even watch normal video essays about movies/shows anymore without these lames popping up in the algorithm.

Even worse are the so-called "based" Black people who join in on the clout.
I think much of black gen z is done mentally. Social media has them almost completely broken. So many of them have either fallen into either the super ratchet or super c00n archetypes. There is no real originality with them. They have no social skills and are low key narcissist from being on insta and tik tok all day. They are more dedicated to following trends than we were. Very few seem to hold themselves with any dignity and too many are willing to humiliate themselves and their people for likes on Tik Tok. Its strange because I had a lot hope for this generation a long time ago. I thought exposure to more ideas via the internet would make them smarter and more conscious than previous generations. It seems the exact opposite has happened.

And with the rise of fascist ideologies being propagated via social media platforms and them having no real foundation of what it means to be a dignified black person in America a lot of them won't be able to hold their own. We're already seeing this take place. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if these White Supremacists were able to convince half of them why whites should remain on top of the socioeconomic hierarchy and blacks deserve to be at the bottom. They're just so fukking weak.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Trump gone
Johnson gone
Scott Morrison gone
Bolsanarro gone
Netanyahu & Neftali Bennett gone
La pen lost

I mean Italy just got a far right leader but who gives a damn about Italy their influence on the global stage hasn't been felt since mussolini.

I suppose India still has Modi and the UK still has a tory gov:patrice:...

Thoughts...

We'll see come November 9th.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Far right populism is far from being over. Cacs are still forming militias and talking anti-government rhetoric. Trump last I heard raised more than $100 million to run in 2024. We have right wing candidates like Hershal Walker and other nut jobs close to winning and will be in Congress of all places. Right wing conservatives have a majority supreme court. White christian evangelicals have not and are not going anywhere. That's just to name a few.

At the end of the day, Americans are given only two choices, you are either left or right. Some like to say moderate but most of them are a passive far right. The current system keeps the far right alive and neither side intends to change it.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I think much of black gen z is done mentally. Social media has them almost completely broken. So many of them have either fallen into either the super ratchet or super c00n archetypes. There is no real originality with them. They have no social skills and are low key narcissist from being on insta and tik tok all day. They are more dedicated to following trends than we were. Very few seem to hold themselves with any dignity and too many are willing to humiliate themselves and their people for likes on Tik Tok. Its strange because I had a lot hope for this generation a long time ago. I thought exposure to more ideas via the internet would make them smarter and more conscious than previous generations. It seems the exact opposite has happened.

And with the rise of fascist ideologies being propagated via social media platforms and them having no real foundation of what it means to be a dignified black person in America a lot of them won't be able to hold their own. We're already seeing this take place. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if these White Supremacists were able to convince half of them why whites should remain on top of the socioeconomic hierarchy and blacks deserve to be at the bottom. They're just so fukking weak.
You made some good points. Personally I don't blame them because they are responding to a world created by the previous generation. Instead of helping them, folks found ways to monetize from them. Then you have parents who don't give two shyts what their kids are looking at online or on their phones. Young people can't be blamed for this.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
We just had an attempted failed coup and voting rights are getting trampled as we speak. So no. It's just the beginning.
Facts. Just a year ago we had a failed coup. In this midterm election there are actual election deniers who have a legit chance to win state legislatures in critical swing states. They could rewrite election laws with ease. I don't see how you could even think this movement is close to "over". Far from it

Daps
Johnson gone
Scott Morrison gone
Bolsanarro gone
La pen lost

I mean Italy just got a far right leader but who gives a damn about Italy their influence on the global stage hasn't been felt since mussolini.

Thoughts...
Welp :francis: this aged very poorly

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Johnson gone
Scott Morrison gone
Bolsanarro gone
La pen lost

Thoughts...
Bolsonaro ain't gone. The people trying to force the military to declare him the winner. They on Twitter crying and out in the streets. You already know who they blaming for his loss.:mjpls:
But the CIA gonna be busy in South America. And the American left in goverment gonna aide them with whatever it takes to get the job done.:sas2: