Is thecoli.com the best site in the history of the internet?

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
and sohh's demise created the coli :usure:

i still remember mowgli not jumping ship and shytting on this place on sohh. :russ: fukking turncoat
took him a while to leave sohh too.

but i also i remember that beautiful night this site was created
and i never went bakk to sohh. :wow:

i only ever went bakk to get those who were lost amongst the ruins. to help them find their way to the light
:wow:

theColi Bible :ohhh:

put a rookie on to the Genesis :feedme:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
If u have discipline and know football yes you can make good money. And I'm not talking about the lucky random mill winners

:patrice: ..... keep hearing about fanduel, going have to look into it.

There a couple threads on this...I was there :wow:......but don't feel like looking up the historical threads ..:martin:...somebody will lead you there, got work to finish :francis:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)

Im bored and drinking thru a cocaine hangover. Sohh, I'll tell you.

Now, i was a little forum leach scrounging for instros and hip hop news. I was on a number of battle boards, too.

Sohh got sold out in every sense of the word. A lot if people pretended to like plies.

Mods were twisted fukks and bytches. Some are still here.

Bk and brook started the coli which was maybe called something else first.

Google project covo.

Before my time, there was a rep war that in some ways still exists.

That's just Billy's perspective.

But know that things here are like this because the rest of the internet. The day this site goes down, I quit posting.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you really make $$ on that site? :ohhh:

sohh in its day trumped this site. they went hard on stupid white people far more and that was when cac meant truly a fukked up crakker ass crakker.. NOT caucasian. :usure:
still dont know where the u went, cauc.-----cac

sohh 2002-2008 :wow:

It's always been cracker ass cracker though.

When did the specs change?

:dwillhuh:

Bunko

Pro
Daps
I made the switch from the oBer plaXe and never looked back :yeshrug::jawalrus::sas2:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Im bored and drinking thru a cocaine hangover. Sohh, I'll tell you.

Now, i was a little forum leach scrounging for instros and hip hop news. I was on a number of battle boards, too.

Sohh got sold out in every sense of the word. A lot if people pretended to like plies.

Mods were twisted fukks and bytches. Some are still here.

Bk and brook started the coli which was maybe called something else first.

Google project covo.

Before my time, there was a rep war that in some ways still exists.

That's just Billy's perspective.

But know that things here are like this because the rest of the internet. The day this site goes down, I quit posting.

:usure:

sohh didnt sell out. it was a dying :hamster: when this site was made.
frustration created this site.
and it was bc of a basketball game i think. i was in JBO when that Titanic hit its iceberg that night in april. ***** compromised its rivets earlier but that fukking server that night turned out to be the iceburg.
slowly that ship sank into the deep sea of the internet, and the coli was the Carpathia that sailed away with all the chosen lives that were saved.
like me. :wow:
and you :wow:
and others :banderas:

@charmander had the most rep on that site during 2012 and had the most power to give points.
one night he hooked me up with points, my ish jumped 40 million. :mjcry: i had green boxes on fleek from that point on.
users had red boxes or green boxes or the notorious grey box bc you're a p*ssy who dont like showing your colors.
if you had less than 4 green boxes, you was a lame.
i remember it much different than you.
i agree bout the mods though

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
somebody school me on this sohh i always thought the coli was like a rebranding of it but is it a completely different site?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
:usure:

sohh didnt sell out. it was a dying :hamster: when this site was made.
frustration created this site.
and it was bc of a basketball game i think. i was in JBO when that Titanic hit its iceberg that night in april. ***** compromised its rivets earlier but that fukking server that night turned out to be the iceburg.
slowly that ship sank into the deep sea of the internet, and the coli was the Carpathia that sailed away with all the chosen lives that were saved.
like me. :wow:
and you :wow:
and others :banderas:

@charmander had the most rep on that site during 2012 and had the most power to give points.
one night he hooked me up with points, my ish jumped 40 million. :mjcry: i had green boxes on fleek from that point on.
users had red boxes or green boxes or the notorious grey box bc you're a p*ssy who dont like showing your colors.
if you had less than 4 green boxes, you was a lame.
i remember it much different than you.
i agree bout the mods though
I was a more casual user. Youd probably know better than i do.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

somebody school me on this sohh i always thought the coli was like a rebranding of it but is it a completely different site?

Ok I'll break it down

It was a dark and gloomy night of the nba playoffs

Sohh servers had always been ass and is the reason :hamster: is even a smiley cause it represented sohh servers having only one hamster running on a treadmill :mjcry:(poor little guy)

But anyway during that playoff game the site was down the entire time and some other events were going on like the wrestling or some shyt.

So after the servers bounced back it was this great big thread in the sports section(called thecoliseum) about how thrash the servers were

Og poster @portcityplaya recommended that we create another site and migrate and leave sohh behind, we all thought he was :troll: but little did we know 2 of our own :mjcry: coli members would come up wit a plan to overtake the internets :wow:

So while we was all posting @cook and @Brooklynzson also was posting and if I remember correctly bkson had said he had some extra money and cook(use to go by bk) had the computer skills to make the site

We thought they were bullshytting, but the next morning the site was created

First night a lot of ogs crossed over :ehh: some of the most infamous posters was the first to join.

By like the second day this site had more upgrades then sohh had in its history(like embedding pics and videos)

:jbhmm: Next we devised a planned to get the rest of the Souljas over here, so we all started putting the coli pic in our avi on sohh, and in our bios and in all our post. We even made threads about it that set at the top of each forum cause it was the most active.

Once they relieved we was for real that started posting alerts about banning anybody who mentioned the coli or put a coli pic in they avi, :manny: so we soon said we it and started suiciding our sohh accounts to promo the coli and soon after they forums were pretty much dead. They believed that we would come back but it was over and to late, some og fought long and hard and didn't want to come over cause a lot of the legacies got left on that site(courtdog is one, he's shell of his self now), but soon they had no choice. A lil while after that the coli needed donations and most of us have something and they kept upgrading and now we here.

:jbhmm: If I'm not mistaken this is actually the 2nd coli site, they ended up buying new servers cause we were getting to big

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm a SoHH user but I was low key af. What was the name of the alternate site that was created when the IC (AHH) went down back in the day?