Is thecoli.com the best site in the history of the internet?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You should've seen me when this site was down recently.

Kept pulling my phone out to check if the site was back up yet.:beli:
u aint seen shyt until u dug into the underworld of the coli and started getting in shyt like the madden and 2k leagues
14183yx.jpg
:whew::whew::whew::whew: this thread has been going on for over a year and a half

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
u talking about thecorner or some shyt?
Yeah - I think that's it - when we migrated from the IC we needed a place to post and the Mod who had the goat photoshop skills (the one with the pedo bear threads -forgot his name) started it. That was when we had Internet gangs on the IC ... I was in the Canibus gang (my user name was greetings2u) .... good times ... :mjcry:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Yeah - I think that's it - when we migrated from the IC we needed a place to post and the Mod who had the goat photoshop skills (the one with the pedo bear threads -forgot his name) started it. That was when we had Internet gangs on the IC ... I was in the Canibus gang (my user name was greetings2u) .... good times ... :mjcry:
:ohhh: yea i was over there until i fully threw it in the bushes for sohh fulltime

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
I was fortunate enough to lurk and see the infancy of 'no nikkas' on sohh.

Back when it was "nah, no nikkas".

I don't think the actual :mjpls: smilie was made until this forum was created though.

I could be wrong.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:Internet OGs in this thread. I was just a lurker back then. Didn't want any accounts but I was in for some laughs tho. If something ever happened to the coli I wouldn't join another site :manny: