Is their anything more tragic than a beautiful muslim woman devoted to her faith?

Prynce

Daps
more like you wanna deny the truth. here is the evidence i was talkin bout: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...thiopians-results-are-in-theyre-mixed.275500/

men lie. women lie. in this case, dna don't.
I don't have to deny the truth

I know my own family breh who are actually east Africans

I have actually studied the research and took the anthropology classes. I have had real discussion with real professors who actually did real research. Your just a nikka on the internet with a agenda

The reason I'm not gonna engage you because I know what your saying is bullshyt and I had this argument too many times, I'm tired of it now.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
light skin women from east africa are mulattos. i made an extensive thread about it last year. there was a DNA study that came out and showed ethiopians and other east africans had (depending on the ethnic group) something like 35-60% non-African genetic ancestry. similar in percentage to what you find among "light skin black folks" in North and South America who have mixed with europeans and native americans over the centuries.

the only difference being that the east african racial mixing happened thousands of years ago between black africans near the Nile Valley and white caucasians migrating down from the western asia/the fertile crescent. pure east africans (with little caucasian ancestry) are found in the southern ethiopia region called the omo valley.

this is what PURE east africans look like minus the white ancestry. East Africans are black

:ufdup:Stop it. Dont derail this thread with your admixture mumbo jumbo.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
.Theyll expect you to tie the knot once you hit it. The men in the middle east still do those hymen tests too:patrice:So those dubai girls going crazy in Cali will probably try to marry a non emirati as the men there will probably see them as unmarriageable.
As someone who is always in Dubai, I stay away from Emirati shorties. :whoa:

You will fukk around and get set up the moment you piss them off. I stick to my East African women. Only Arab I've messed with was a non-Muslim Syrian. Not trying to fukk around with some Gulf Arabs.

Messed with a Lebanese chick before actually. :patrice:

Last edited:

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
.Theyll expect you to tie the knot once you hit it. The men in the middle east still do those hymen tests too:patrice:So those dubai girls going crazy in Cali will probably try to marry a non emirati as the men there will probably see them as unmarriageable.
Pray do tell, how do they do hymen tests? :patrice:

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Not 1 Black Woman?..... 1 star...Dap undap, unwatched.:aicmon:

Anyway before I met my ex I was tryna get wit this BEAUTIFUL ass Jahovas Witness, she was adorable, brownskin, long curly hair, small frame, cutest little bubble butt that poked out.. But she cant date outside the faith and pretty much wasted my time. She was young and sheltered so I aint mad at her.

The only option is to CONVERT... But is it worth it for 1 girl? :usure:

And if a girl is willing to break her religion and officially be with you, is that a girl you really want? :patrice:
I know you pro black but not every thread posted about beautiful women NEEDS to be about black women, eat breh. Just fckn eat and admire :what:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Pray do tell, how do they do hymen tests? :patrice:
A woman who hasnt had deep penetrating sex still have a thin membrane than covers parts of her vaginal canal. When a woman has sex for the first time, than membrane raptures, thats why your first sex is always the most painful and bloody.

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
A woman who hasnt had deep penetrating sex still have a thin membrane than covers parts of her vaginal canal. When a woman has sex for the first time, than membrane raptures, thats why your first sex is always the most painful and bloody.
I kinda know that, i still have one too, anyway do they stick something in the woman and feel for that thin membrane? Wont any contact rapture said membrane?

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
I kinda know that, i still have one too, anyway do they stick something in the woman and feel for that thin membrane? Wont any contact rapture said membrane?
Theres a bed sheet test. Usually what happens in a traditional marriage ceremony is that after the marriage ceremony, the grooms family goes to the grooms house and waits untill the groom and his bride have intercourse. They make sure the bed sheets are bleached white as preparation for the test. After they have sex, the groom sees if the white sheets have a lil blood stain on it that confirms that he broke his wifes hymen. The bloody bed sheets is then given to the waiting grooms family who can verify that the bride has been "pious". The grooms family have a celebration afterward, congratulating the bride for maintaining her chastity. This is a common practice in traditonal Arabian marriages and even Habesha Ethiopian culture.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Rue

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
I heard majority of Afghans in North America are in Cali. The ones in Toronto are ok but I heard the ones down there are bad asf
It's true, they all over the bay area. Every time I see one i:wow: but never considered dating

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
just have your girl play dress up for you every once in a while and be done with it:camby: