Is their anything more tragic than a beautiful muslim woman devoted to her faith?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
20324_270106326444838_291843125_n_zps70e6649a.jpg

tumblr_ltss70IRtv1r1dfa4o1_400_zps81bbfd4d.jpg

:whew:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Muslim women are :blessed:

But Islam is not my cup of tea. Im black American and Sudanese. Half the fam is Christian and half the fam is islamic. My family divided as shiit. Thats what mixing religions will do. Im agnostic so Id rather have a women like that tbh

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
light skin women from east africa are mulattos. i made an extensive thread about it last year. there was a DNA study that came out and showed ethiopians and other east africans had (depending on the ethnic group) something like 35-60% non-African genetic ancestry. similar in percentage to what you find among "light skin black folks" in North and South America who have mixed with europeans and native americans over the centuries.

the only difference being that the east african racial mixing happened thousands of years ago between black africans near the Nile Valley and white caucasians migrating down from the western asia/the fertile crescent. pure east africans (with little caucasian ancestry) are found in the southern ethiopia region called the omo valley.

this is what PURE east africans look like minus the white ancestry.

I'm gonna neg your bytch ass for tryna derail this thread about beautiful women to yet ANOTHER argument about your pseudo DNA expertise of East Afrikans.

:snoop:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My akhi brehs winning :banderas:

Get married to a virgin in her early 20s :banderas:

She can cook, will clean, listen to you, raise your children :banderas:

She dresses honourably when out but in the house everyhing comes off :phew:

At the end of the day they're still women and will nag for no reason but at least they're not morally corrupt like their Western counterpart :scust:

And I aight gotta worry about how many nikkas been in there before :blessed::wow22:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Muslim men pretty much got it down when it comes to controlling your woman. She's gonna be a virgin, check, they parents paying you to marry the bytch, check. :blessed: