Is there an official Shameless thread?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
opposites attract... he's a rich kid.. grew up rich in a lily white family. not that paris hilton rich... that bill gates kid rich... meaning they weren't partying living the life, he was expected to be something.. pushed to be something... made to be something... kinda like Lip

he didn't want that shyt.. he wanted the fast life.. i don't even think it was about the money and cars, more about the thrill. he could have bought all that after being a doctor. plus he's rich

they had to do something cause the question would be, why don't he just buy them a house and move... so they had to take that angle away. he went to brazil and i don't think he CHOSE to come back.. he was forced to in order to forgive his debt for whatever he was fukking up down there

but i don't know.. that brazilian bytch is a dime but she's obviously fukking nuts and super annoying.. imagine him actually spending days with her.. her crying over heels and little dikk guys... she didn't even want him when she had the bf. so i don't know if anybody would want to deal with her and only her.. fiona is just another escape from the life he never wanted... but now he sees the work he has to put in, and is slowly saying fukk this

can't believe i even typed all that about jimmy... this show is deep sometimes
You're right. I still think he's fukking nuts to gamble all of that on Fiona and her family.

Also, am I the only one who watches the show and wonders what that house smells like? shyt seems :scusthov: status the majority of the time.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finale was great. They left a ton of shyt open-ended for next season.

What happened to Jimmy?
Will Lip go to MIT?
What's gonna happen with Ian?
Will Frank turn a new leaf?
Will Fiona work that job for 22 years?

etc.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
frank throwing up half his internal organs was one of the most :scusthov: things ive ever seen

still cant believe they fukkin left us hangin on jimmy :snoop:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Finale was great. They left a ton of shyt open-ended for next season.

What happened to Jimmy?
Will Lip go to MIT?
What's gonna happen with Ian?
Will Frank turn a new leaf?
Will Fiona work that job for 22 years?

etc.

I don't know if that can happen since Ian went to the army with Lip's identity. When Lip goes to register they'll think he's in a army and I doubt Lip will snitch on Ian if that happens.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:laugh: at Milkovich tearing up when Ian told em he was leaving and then Mandy calling em a b!tch

I liked the move of them leaving us hanging when it came to Jimmy

Funniest part of the episode was Kevin mending the peace with the sonogram :laff:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I don't know if that can happen since Ian went to the army with Lip's identity. When Lip goes to register they'll think he's in a army and I doubt Lip will snitch on Ian if that happens.

Yeah I was thinking about that too. That's a potential storyline (although a predictable one).

Lip finally decides to go to college but can't due to Ian's selfishness.

Honestly, I don't even know if colleges can check for some shyt like that. But I do know that if Ian does something wrong or goes AWOL they'll come for Lip like :ufdup:

and Ian can definitely go to jail for lying.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
A Good season Finale

I have been Saying Lip is just like Frank and last night they showed it and Lip got reminded of it. I think he is deff going to MIT. Also Ian didn't need his brothers ID to get a Fake ID in a major city like that so yeah that decision is deff going to come back and haunt Lip in the future. I think Frank is going to give up drinking for Carl and Debbie since they are the only one's who care.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
carl shaving frank's head was :to: and :russ: at the same time

when frank smiled and was like "oh yeahhh the sun's rays... :jawalrus: "..amazing tv

i like how carl played a bigger role this season, he's probably my favorite character :ehh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
carl shaving frank's head was :to: and :russ: at the same time

when frank smiled and was like "oh yeahhh the sun's rays... :jawalrus: "..amazing tv

i like how carl played a bigger role this season, he's probably my favorite character :ehh:

carl's my fav character as well.

this is imo the most charming show on tv..touching at times.