Is there an official Shameless thread?

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
finally caught up, but damn, that last episode was a clusterfukk.

the part I wanted some closure on:

with jimmy likely being murdered was NOT explained at all. hell they didn't even touch on it :wtf:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
finally caught up, but damn, that last episode was a clusterfukk.

the part I wanted some closure on:

with jimmy likely being murdered was NOT explained at all. hell they didn't even touch on it :wtf:

Maybe he's still alive. When ole dude gave Fi the money, he did look kinda sad, but I'm still not sure he's dead.

He was getting annoying tho.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Maybe he's still alive. When ole dude gave Fi the money, he did look kinda sad, but I'm still not sure he's dead.

He was getting annoying tho.

come on, :comeon:

they gotta tell us more than what they did on that finale. why show the 2nd to the last episode only to gloss over it in the last ep?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
come on, :comeon:

they gotta tell us more than what they did on that finale. why show the 2nd to the last episode only to gloss over it in the last ep?

Probably gonna be like the Russian in The Sopronos. Never will even mention him again.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
One thing that bothered me most is why lip just doesn't finish HS, go to chicago univ. or watever and eventually get a well paying job to help out fiona and the kids.

I mean he can literally do it in his sleep. Wouldnt have to pay for it and could still grind to get bread like he does now. But just because he doesn't want to be the "cash cow" he'd rather throw that away.

Lip started off as my favorite character in season 1 but he's continually letting me down

Oddly enough, I find myself pulling for Sheila and Deb more than any other characters. Idk if I feel the worst for them or if they're just that good at portraying their characters.

:to: I almost lost it when Frank sat on Debs lil cottage

there are really good schools here that are local. he could easily go to university of chicago or northwestern.

I agree, the kid that plays deb does a really good job. Joan Cusack is a pro, so I expect that. the girl that plays karen was killin me with those looks tryin to look all retarded.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
well the whole show is the krazyness of dis family, so def think next season alot of these cliff hangers will get solved pretty quickly.

1 - lip will go 2 MIT, and either get kicked out due to skippin classes or cuz of ian and the iD, then will return and go to the local uni that the professor teaches at that caught him wit da SAT's before. he'll get hooked up as a TA so cn skip madd classes n jus do special projects n show up for exams. Probably will find a new luv interest there to replace Karen and Mandy.

2. Ian will get sent back home, his fake id will get caught, or will have a change of heart.

3. thru sum scam or another Frank will get a liver transplant. fiona n lipp will tell him its a sign and a chance for a new beginning, he will say ok, and then continue to drink n scam away his life.

4. im betting the show is really hoping debbie has developed durin this period so when starts shooting can have her bein in hs, gettin dating tips from mandy n probably hookin up wit older guys tryin 2 find a daddy role

5. im bettin steve goes to brazil gets finishes his medical skool there n returns but only to find fiona moved on in an actually healthy relationship.