Is There Such A Thing As An Mexican/Black(AA) Alliance? (Because I Don't See It)

Does This Alliance Really Exist Or Is It An Illusion?

• Where Dem Cubans At? (Plies Voice)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I heard some brothas and some Mexicans say that we have an alliance with em, but I don't see it :jbhmm:

BTW, I have no issue with any ethnic group :whoa: However, that alliance may be a little exaggerated.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
there has been

hqdefault.jpg

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Even though the "Five Civilized Tribes" is on its f-ck sh-t with Black Natives I see more of an alliance with them.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Ain't no "brotherhood".

I do know some cool ass hombrehs though. Smoked a couple L's and went to a Mexican bar with em too. Honestly out of the whole Latino race, they're the most likely to not be on that :mjpls: shyt. Unless you trying to bag their woman but in that case, we all get defensive about that stuff.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Thread title is confusing and the op is vague too. It's black Mexicans who been there for hundreds of years as well as the whites who descended from the Spaniards who originally colonized it. Are you asking for a black american race alliance with the entire mexican country? Ain't you make a thread about buying property in Puerto Rico like a few days ago? What is up with you breh and these latino threads.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Thread title is confusing and the op is vague too. It's black Mexicans who been there for hundreds of years as well as the whites who descended from the Spaniards who originally colonized it. Are you asking for a black american race alliace with the entire mexican country? Ain't you make a thread about buy property in puerto rico like a few days ago? What is up with you breh and these latino threads.
If I meant Afro-Mexicans I'd put that like Afro-Cubans. You know what I'm talking about and this thread had no malice.