Is There Such A Thing As An Mexican/Black(AA) Alliance? (Because I Don't See It)

Does This Alliance Really Exist Or Is It An Illusion?

• Where Dem Cubans At? (Plies Voice)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Thread title is confusing and the op is vague too. It's black Mexicans who been there for hundreds of years as well as the whites who descended from the Spaniards who originally colonized it. Are you asking for a black american race alliance with the entire mexican country? Ain't you make a thread about buying property in Puerto Rico like a few days ago? What is up with you breh and these latino threads.
He trying to fall into some spanish p*ssy that's why.

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
White people?
I mean in the CURRENT century, where are white people doing this? These other groups are worse in many cases than cacs, sorry. And obviously not all, but non-white racism towards blacks is ignored too often.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Let me be the voice of reason I grew up in California by Mexicans. The Mexicans up north in northern California are cool I never had issue with them. The la Mexicans are more racist especially the gang member and some everyday people.

It's no alliance we have no alliance as black people and Mexicans have no pull like that anyway. But overall it's some cool Mexicans and some fukked up

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Second? There's a clear pattern of you talking about them and the answer is no.
Listen, I just got home and maybe those threads were from someone else. I just want my question answered without derailment. I hear this fake brotherhood sh-t all the time. Do I believe it exists? Hell no. However, I want to hear other AA opinions on this subject.