Is this cowboy fan doing too much?

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Grown man shyt
Dressing up like it's Halloween for a football team when you're in your 60s :mjlol: ?

Also spending that kind of money on a team with Washington Generals level succes in the last 30 years is a horrible investment. Terrible ROI

The idea of this guy being sad in that room every January for 30 years straight is killing me. :dead: I'd pay good money to watch a a 30 year timelapse of his sad face every winter when these losers lose. His sad face just aging a lil every year :dead:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Dressing up like it's Halloween for a football team when you're in your 60s :mjlol: ?

Also spending that kind of money on a team with Washington Generals level succes in the last 30 years is a horrible investment. Terrible ROI

The idea of this guy being sad in that room every January for 30 years straight is killing me. :dead: I'd pay good money to watch a a 30 year timelapse of his sad face every winter when these losers lose. His sad face just aging a lil every year :dead:

So basically a grown man doing what he wants how he wants when he wants? :patrice:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It's his money so he can do whatever he wants. But it's wild how dumb and obsessed football fans are when it comes to their teams. I know a DC fan that has a their place decked out like that. These nikkas act like they're boosters and the money they spend goes to the fukking salary cap.
When a team loses and a fan posts "THIS TEAM IS RUINING MY LIFE!!!!" and I'm like:wtf: