Is WWE now bigger than WCW in its prime?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
So just like i asked the homie above, for the ones who actually lived through wcw and wwf battling for ratings, what were ya'll more of a fan of and why? :lupe:

I enjoyed WCW more early on at one point, cause WCW had way more programs on TV. WCW had Nitro, Worldwide, Saturday Night, and something that came on Saturday mornings. The WWF didn't have all of that around then. The NWO was probably the coolest thing around when they first popped up, but once DX and The Nation came along, I was pretty firmly a WWF fan, but I was always a fan of Booker T, DDP, Raven, Rey, Benoit, Eddie, Saturn, and the CW division. I'd basically watch the first hour of Nitro, then flip over to Raw while I set a VHS to record the rest of Nitro on a different tv lol.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
That explanation :wow:. good looking on the perspective breh :salute:. So i assume you actually lived through this time period. What were you more of a fan of WCW or WWF?
At the time I would say I was about even but slightly more a fan of WCW. After the Montreal Screwjob I was pretty much strictly WCW until right before Survivor Series 1998 when I went back to watching both full time again.