All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Atheism is cac shyt..

Either way we're both unworthy to enter heaven as we are so :lawd:
I ain’t no atheist :hhh:

and that dude that claims to be an ex Muslim (the host) he couldn’t even recite a verse that even 5 year olds can recite. He’s been exposed. He’s a punching bag for real religious scholars. But I guess people will listen to anyone as long as what they hear reaffirms their already confused beliefs. :yeshrug:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
That ain't what's happening. This is just textual criticism as far as I'm concerned.

Still, not ONE refutation of anything stated in the vid.

:francis:
Well it's not like any of these religion's are outwitting each other with real deal proof of the existence of god, life after death and return of the so called Messiah and False Messiah..

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Well it's not like any of these religion's are outwitting each other with real deal proof of the existence of god, life after death and return of the so called Messiah and False Messiah..

What accounted for 'proof' 2,000 years ago doesn't fly these days. What does fly is scholarly study of the text, just like any other ancient text.

I mean, think about it. What would that 'proof' consist of in this era???​

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
What accounted for 'proof' 2,000 years ago doesn't fly these days. What does fly is scholarly study of the text, just like any other ancient text.

The proof of this Deity does exist! No concrete proof as of yet..
It's all hearsay and brave -blind following until you reach the end of Life.

It's a mystery yet hilarious that we still carry this fantasy attached to our livelihoods..i respect it until it gets savagely exhausting with wars, killings, attacks and ruining lives!

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
The proof of this Deity does exist! No concrete proof as of yet..
It's all hearsay and brave -blind following until you reach the end of Life.

It's a mystery yet hilarious that we still carry this fantasy attached to our livelihoods..i respect it until it gets savagely exhausting with wars, killings, attacks and ruining lives!

And this is why I'm a noncognitivist and stick to textual criticism.

Still strange there's not ONE refutation of what Ehrman stated.​

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Most people would probably take some sort of supernatural experience as proof. Like if God or the creator or Jesus or whatever one of them nikkas trying to pop out, but if one of them descended from the heavens or some shyt. It would have to be something extreme like that for most people to consider as proof. Just like people who have had individual supernatural experiences tend to have stronger faith in general. But all those experiences are unique to individuals and can be written off as just in your head or hallucinations. But a global collective super natural experience would be hard to argue.

At the end of the day my philosophy is, you’ll figure out what happen when you die when you die.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH