Israel moves to annex West Bank with Trump administration support

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what happens when organizations/movements miscalculate what is possible against a much more powerful opponent.

Even with all of its faults, the Palestinians could be celebrating 20 yrs of statehood right now. But they allowed themselves to be used by the other Arab States, and also had too much pride to accept the reality.

Very sad.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made this statement & are moving fast because they scared Trump wont win reelection

True, but honestly most of the establishment Dems aren't that far removed from Trump. I mean yes they'll make public statements denouncing it, but no policy shifts in terms of military aid etc. Unfortunately the Palestinian question is a 20th century problem. No one in power really cares anymore.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
True, but honestly most of the establishment Dems aren't that far removed from Trump. I mean yes they'll make public statements denouncing it, but no policy shifts in terms of military aid etc. Unfortunately the Palestinian question is a 20th century problem. No one in power really cares anymore.

I remember when a lot of people were advocating for Trump because he wasn't a Zionist.

:manny:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Who said this?

Did they not see Sheldon Adelson funneling tens of millions to his campaign?

A lot of people online and here

Conspiracy/Alt websites that usually push pro Iran and Russia narratives

Oh believe me I get it... I was honestly dumbstruck by the whole thing. He promised to move the embassy very early on as well if I remember correctly.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This is what happens when organizations/movements miscalculate what is possible against a much more powerful opponent.

Even with all of its faults, the Palestinians could be celebrating 20 yrs of statehood right now. But they allowed themselves to be used by the other Arab States, and also had too much pride to accept the reality.

Very sad.
You talking about Camp David? :patrice:

:wow:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Two state solution is done. It's either one state with equal rights or a full-fledged apartheid state, at this point.

One State solution under a new flag, name, and nationalism is the only thing that might work now imo. Which means this and any solution of least violence or oppression is nearly impossible.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Palestine is basically a prison. A concentration camp.

Israel controls all of the boarders. Foreigners have to go through Israel first before going there and Palestinians can't move about freely.

ALL but a few of the middle eastern countries have banned Israeli passport holders from entering their country and most don't recognize them as a state.

People paint Palestinians out to be evil but they just want to be free.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Reality is aipac and Israel think. To an extent that they own us senators/ representative its a serious issue when A ELECTED OFFICIAL BY THE PEOPLE NOT AIPAC OR ISRAEL is being harassed and dissuaded from launching concerns into it human rights violations and unlawful acquisition as well Trump has made Israel unsafe creating a more hostile environment that further seeks to highlight right wing politics that's becoming a staple of false nationalism in israel