Issa Rae just secured funding for a new studio

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Issa is actually married to a black man, publicly supports black people and white events, hires and puts on black people from the ground up.

What is does she have to do?
Issa made that one goof about dating Asian men and folk hang they hat on it.

To some Negroes you gotta be perfect in all phases to get black support. Helping other blacks get money isn't enough apparently.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
I’m not saying she has to do anything, it’s an observation, they kinda the same type of person

So I expect the energy to be somewhat the same for both
Well it was said that Issa wasn't your typical black teen growing up. She was nerdy into thing the mainstream black teen wasn't into. Same with Glover so I agree with you in that

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Well it was said that Issa wasn't your typical black teen growing up. She was nerdy into thing the mainstream black teen wasn't into. Same with Glover so I agree with you in that
That’s all I’m saying, I just want the energy to be the same for both

and they both dropped critically acclaimed shows for what it’s worth

Daps

Honestly I can see that about them being the same, but when it comes to energy being the same this is the deciding factor on why it’s not
:manny:

Insecure-star-Issa-Rae-marries-her-long-time-beau-Louis-Diame-dons-gorgeous-white-wedding-gown-custom-made-by-Vera-Wang-1.jpg

donald-glover-michelle-white-1-f0670503375644b8a4dc62638cba1469.jpg

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I can see that about them being the same, but when it comes to energy being the same this is the deciding factor on why it’s not
:manny:

Insecure-star-Issa-Rae-marries-her-long-time-beau-Louis-Diame-dons-gorgeous-white-wedding-gown-custom-made-by-Vera-Wang-1.jpg

donald-glover-michelle-white-1-f0670503375644b8a4dc62638cba1469.jpg
Ok I’ll give you that but I still believe the energy should be the same regardless I don’t really care who people be fukking

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin

I understand you breh. And what you saying believe dat.

Issa needs to drop a show about black art. It would greatly expose Millenials and Gen Z to black art plus put a spotlight on the black art world.

You see they been slowly gearing up to it. Spike did a remix on his movie She Gotta Have it and then the Candy man remake. They def tryna expose the Black Art World. It's time.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I feel like her and Donald glover is the same type of people, except Donald didn’t release a whole ass book talking about swirling and specifically who black women should date with outside of black men Issa actually married someone Black

But I guess it’s cool if they hire black folks

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Issa is a really good writer. I am glad she has an avenue to put more projects out there and hire more young Black talent.