It sort of burns the soul when your thread flops

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
You go in thinking your thread will go platinum and be over 10 pages of replies .But then your thread only gets maybe 10 replies if even that. But then a week or two later another poster posts the same exact thing you were talking about in your thread that flopped, but that user's thread goes platinum. It seems sometimes in order to get a platinum thread you have to talk about benwenches, do an expose thread, call someone out or make a troll thread .

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
My threads use to be hittin when I was unemployed a few years ago. Having no job kept my skills sharp.

Safe to say they might start jumpin again soon :wow:

GrimThreadReaper

R.I.P. to your thread!
Daps
Reppin
between Scythe & Hooded Cloak
You go in thinking your thread will go platinum and be over 10 pages of replies .But then your thread only gets maybe 10 replies if even that. But then a week or two later another poster posts the same exact thing you were talking about in your thread that flopped, but that user's thread goes platinum. It seems sometimes in order to get a platinum thread you have to talk about benwenches, do an expose thread, call someone out or make a troll thread .

I appreciate all your efforts though!

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I remember when we did a thing at another forum to where no thread would make it to page two with no replies...that was difficult

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I think it's worse to make a thread that gets TLR talking only for it to end up in the bushes after a few hours.

With how many complaining nikka nerds are on here it happens from time to time.