It was all fun when he was bullying the east with his superteam...(thx silver)

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It was fun when he turned his back to Kelly olynyk in Boston or catching off the glass oops in. The first quarter. Or even when he smiled in Paul George and Indiana face after draining threes in close games

Now he has to actually play ball and he needs more help again...again dog?

When kd was getting beat by bron year after year despite bron always having better teams it was fun right? The servant always coming up second

When Lebron almost won finals MVP even though he lost 4-2 it was fun cause y'all thought his team was better on paper

It was peak fun when Lebron and he cavs came back to beat the warriors three to one (despite draymond suspension, bogus injury, iggy injury, curry not 100%) it was no excuses for the warriors who tried to do it the right way...all three best players were great draft picks, signing savvy vets, playing team basketball, coached by a student of pop and Phil aka. Two of the greatest coaches ever. Yeah warriors blew it blah blah

But nikkas shytted on them for the whole summer and were surprised and giving excuses for them signing kd talking about why he did it even though Lebron did the same thing twice to ensure he always had the better team then his peers

but nah y'all think it's not funny no more
Cause the ultimate bully finally got a finger in his chest

This shyt about to be worst then when the spurs lost to the heat and came back the next year to destroy the heat the next year

What's crazy is the only difference kd make this year and last is lebron has to play defense

But remember y'all told me he was gonna lock kd down no matter what? He has his number...I don't think kd believes that. I don't think Paul George believes hat

Paul George said it after the first round "I'm tired of losing to Lebron"

nikkas called him a bytch. How do you think kd felt...how all these other players felt watching Lebron get compared to Jordan despite having better teams then majority of the league for he past 7-8 years and how y'all quickly forgot how hated that heat team was he joined after they won two titles. How everyone smiled and enjoyed the feel good story of him abandoning another team to build another super team and leave his former potential rivals older and wore down. Now he dealing with the younger generation who watched him do this and kd outsmarted everyone and said fukk all the bull shyt if Lebron can build super teams so can I

And now it's not fukking funny lol

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
BU BU BUT BOSTON IS HARDER TO GUARD THAN THE WARRIORS

3bgq0FZ.gif

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
LeBron fully deserves whatever happens to him in this series. By forming a superteam in the East with the second best player in the league at the time he prevented Rose, PG and the Celtics from getting to the Finals. KD would also have a ring and TD would be a perfect 6-0 in the Finals. This shyt is payback for fukking it up for those players :yeshrug:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
LeBron fully deserves whatever happens to him in this series. By forming a superteam in the East with the second best player in the league at the time he prevented Rose, PG and the Celtics from getting to the Finals. KD would also have a ring and TD would be a perfect 6-0 in the Finals. This shyt is payback for fukking it up for those players :yeshrug:

I remember that...Prime Rose was one of my favorite players. It was all good when Miami was DOMINATING the league. Bullying my boy Rose, leaving him to try to beat LeBron, Wade & Bosh by himself. Now its a problem because the shoe on the other foot. Deal with it cocksucka :pacspit: Look at them ganging up on Rose in this video :pacspit: