It was all fun when he was bullying the east with his superteam...(thx silver)

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
LeBron formed a Superteam that still had equal if not better competition in the West EVERY.SINGLE.YEAR. Only years where his team was more talented were 2011 and 2015 and the latter was a fluke loss. Those Heat teams and these Cavs teams are flawed, but this Golden State team is literally perfect.

I have no clue how dudes can Compare this team to Bron's teams when The Warriors, unlike the Heat or Cavs, have the talent AND youth (Heat and Cavs don't/didn't have youth) to go "not 3, not 4" etc.... There's not A SINGLE COMPETITOR ANYWHERE. The Heat had the Spurs and Thunder and The Cavs had The Warriors until KD came and turned the Franchise into The 60's Celtics..

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
LeBron formed a Superteam that still had equal if not better competition in the West EVERY.SINGLE.YEAR. Only years where his team was more talented were 2011 and 2015 and the latter was a fluke loss. Those Heat teams and these Cavs teams are flawed, but this Golden State team is literally perfect.

I have no clue how dudes can Compare this team to Bron's teams when The Warriors, unlike the Heat or Cavs, have the talent AND youth (Heat and Cavs don't/didn't have youth) to go "not 3, not 4" etc.... There's not A SINGLE COMPETITOR ANYWHERE. The Heat had the Spurs and Thunder and The Cavs had The Warriors until KD came and turned the Franchise into The 60's Celtics..

The only other obvious HOF on this Warriors team is Steph Curry, f*ck outta here nikka, take the L like a man :mjgrin:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
LeStans seeing what they wanna see :mjlol:

Steph had Lebron playing pin the tail on the donkey and nikkaz is talkin' about carries :dead: I gotta salute Bron for one thing for sure, he's got the GOAT stans, I've never seen anybody defend their favorite player like Bron stans. Even MJ fans concede that KAJ could be considered the GOAT :heh: