It was all fun when he was bullying the east with his superteam...(thx silver)

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Bron haters just avoiding the fact beta male KD RAN to GSW to secure a championship because he was scared of Lebron and the Warriors. :russ:
where-are-they-now-the-players-from-lebron-james-miami-heat-championship-teams.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I remember that...Prime Rose was one of my favorite players. It was all good when Miami was DOMINATING the league. Bullying my boy Rose, leaving him to try to beat LeBron, Wade & Bosh by himself. Now its a problem because the shoe on the other foot. Deal with it cocksucka :pacspit: Look at them ganging up on Rose in this video :pacspit:

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Rose. :to:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miami was not nearly a super team. Not like these Warriors.

And besides, this was a direct response to what Paul Pierce and Doc did, but whatever. You haters stay mad at this man like he did something personal to you :russ:

Congrats, the NBA will have the same champion for the next half decade. No complaining. This is what you wanted.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Miami was not nearly a super team. Not like these Warriors.

And besides, this was a direct response to what Paul Pierce and Doc did, but whatever. You haters stay mad at this man like he did something personal to you :russ:

Congrats, the NBA will have the same champion for the next half decade. No complaining. This is what you wanted.
full

Daps
LeBron formed a Superteam that still had equal if not better competition in the West EVERY.SINGLE.YEAR. Only years where his team was more talented were 2011 and 2015 and the latter was a fluke loss. Those Heat teams and these Cavs teams are flawed, but this Golden State team is literally perfect.

I have no clue how dudes can Compare this team to Bron's teams when The Warriors, unlike the Heat or Cavs, have the talent AND youth (Heat and Cavs don't/didn't have youth) to go "not 3, not 4" etc.... There's not A SINGLE COMPETITOR ANYWHERE. The Heat had the Spurs and Thunder and The Cavs had The Warriors until KD came and turned the Franchise into The 60's Celtics..

i feel you, but imo the only legit criticism to warriors is acquiring KD

i always hear the "they have 4 all stars" argument, as if they didnt develop 3 of them on their own, it wasn't a voltron formation where they scoured the league for them

i am a big lebron fan but thats how i see it, warriors developed into a well oiled machine without any outside superstar shyt or team building until KD joined

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
i feel you, but imo the only legit criticism to warriors is acquiring KD

i always hear the "they have 4 all stars" argument, as if they didnt develop 3 of them on their own, it wasn't a voltron formation where they scoured the league for them

i am a big lebron fan but thats how i see it, warriors developed into a well oiled machine without any outside superstar shyt or team building until KD joined
I understand, but it's a pretty good leap in talent when you add the guy who has all the tools to be the new goat. If KD runs off 3 or maybe even 4 straight titles(if he wins this year) then he's definitely in the argument. That's when these Jordan Stans get all ':hubie:'