2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Edit: Added more information for the actual idiots that post in the 'seum.

In case you've been under a rock, Kobe has a family in the league that's beginning to take shape. It started small with a few young nikkaz that looked up to the one shooting gawd and wanted to keep that thug shyt alive on the court. I call this assortment of players "Kobe's Kids"

Kobe was attacked by Jordan stans for years like the Jews attacked Jesus because he claimed he wanted to be better than the first shooting gawd. Nobody peeped how Kobe went on to fulfil the prophecy by truly being like Mike. Through Kobe's extreme Jordan stanning and his tremendous success and transcendent impact on the game he passed the shooting gawd teaching on to today's youth. He ended up fulfilling the prophecy but rather than become the "next Jordan" like the idiot media was looking for he became a shooting gawd in his own right just like his father before him OG hextuple OG Jordan and honored the game of basketball with a graceful game and the arrogance of a Greek hero. With that said, Kobe and Jordan are retired and it's about the kids now. These are the charts....

The extended family tree is as constituted:​

Jordan - The Holy Father of the modern NBA, GOAT, and the original shooting gawd
|
Kobe - The one true son of Jordan a.k.a. the one shooting gawd, top 5 doa
|
|
Dwyane Wade - first nephew of Jordan
|
|
Kobe's kids a.k.a. Jordan's grandkids
|
|
Tracy McGrady - Some nikka they tried to say was better than Kobe​

As it stands these are Kobe's kids and current power rankings between them:

Kobe B. Bryant - the one shooting gawd, GOAT player of the GOAT franchise, GOAT of his era
|
|
|
|
Kyrie F. Bryant - first son
Kawhi Leonard - first nephew (still waiting on the test results)
|
Russell Westbrook - second nephew
|
|
|
|
Friends of the family:
Giannis

Wiggins-Lavine

Waiters
Booker

Hield
George

Ex-Communicated:

harden
derozan​

I'm off the pack so I'm sure I forgot some family members. But this bout to lowkey be the next evolution in the Stan wars on the low. All these disciples out chea like Christians on the crusade getting ready to take over the league in the name of the one shooting gawd. Something for the stans and haters to go to war over now. Coli speak
on it....:lupe: :pachaha:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They all sons to Jordan

No they not, Kobe is the one true son of Jordan. All the rest are admirers, friends of the family, or at best a nephew. He carried on the legacy and passed it on to the new generation. A lot of Kobe's kids could end up being that one that rise to that level of shooting gawd or greater, this on some DBZ shyt this the new generation of Super Saiyans or some shyt...:pachaha:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Struggle thread. Kobe's legacy is that he could never produce a single real son so his stans are creating alternative sons. OP is fake news.

More like a struggle post on your part. Kobe's legacy is that he's a 5 time champion, top 3 in scoring, top 5 doa, and arguably the best player of the most storied franchise in the NBA. The metaphor went over your head and you clearly don't watch games or listen to interviews with those guys. Get in the loop dummy, you the one reading the fake news with that wack ass response. I bet you voted Trump too.....:skip:

Daps
More like a struggle post on your part. Kobe's legacy is that he's a 5 time champion, top 3 in scoring, top 5 doa, and arguably the best player of the most storied franchise in the NBA. The metaphor went over your head and you clearly don't watch games or listen to interviews with those guys. Get in the loop dummy, you the one reading the fake news with that wack ass response. I bet you voted Trump too.....:skip:
Cope.