Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Demar DeRozan is the closest to Kobe in the league imo...he even got Kobe-esque footwork:banderas:

He even grew up in LA as a Kobe stan, is almost the same measurements, and has similar athleticism....plus he prefers to operate in the midrange and has low post game:mjcry:

I've been stanning him all season:lawd:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So these are the new guys I should stan?:ohhh:

Yep, and these are the guys the haters should hate.

When I think first son, I think Russy more than Kyrie

I wish I could say the same bu Kyrie is literally Kobe's lil sonson out chea. Hits some of the same moves, clutch performer, prolly doesn't give two shyts about what LeBron got to say unless it involves winning, even makes wild questionable statements off the court. He got the blueprint down pat. When LeBron said he was a father figure to the young players Kyrie F. was quick to shut that down by saying he already got a father in his life. We know damn well he ain't talkin about Mr. Irving. :umadkobe::pachaha:

Russy got that same arrogance as Kobe so he prolly lowkey think he better than Kobe too. That Mamba blood definitely runs through his veins so his mentality and approach is just like Kobe but he don't got the same skillset and might be doomed to be the AI of this generation by being of those HOF level players that don't win. Russ could definitely jump to first son ranking if he wanted but he'd need to be in a better situation and start winning.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yep, and these are the guys the haters should hate.

I wish I could say the same bu Kyrie is literally Kobe's lil sonson out chea. Hits some of the same moves, clutch performer, prolly doesn't give two shyts about what LeBron got to say unless it involves winning, even makes wild questionable statements off the court. He got the blueprint down pat. When LeBron said he was a father figure to the young players Kyrie F. was quick to shut that down by saying he already got a father in his life. We know damn well he ain't talkin about Mr. Irving. :umadkobe::pachaha:

Russy got that same arrogance as Kobe so he prolly lowkey think he better than Kobe too. That Mamba blood definitely runs through his veins so his mentality and approach is just like Kobe but he don't got the same skillset and might be doomed to be the AI of this generation by being of those HOF level players that don't win. Russ could definitely jump to first son ranking if he wanted but he'd need to be in a better situation and start winning.
BUT if it came down to Kyrie or Russy to be the leader on This edition of the GOAT franchise, who would you want? Russy would be treating these nikkas like Bean treated Smush and Dwight while Kyrie would be out there trying to be friends

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Demar DeRozan is the closest to Kobe in the league imo...he even got Kobe-esque footwork:banderas:

He even grew up in LA as a Kobe stan, is almost the same measurements, and has similar athleticism....plus he prefers to operate in the midrange and has low post game:mjcry:

I've been stanning him all season:lawd:

I saw the light the other night when he cooked the heats. I ain't been that entertained by the NBA in a minute, he was breaking all Kobe's old moves out for the culture. I've always felt like out of all the kids Kawhi has the most potential because of the work he's already done in the Finals and his defensive ability but he need to spend more time training with his dad first to really get them skills down. Right now, DeRozan LOOKS the most like Kobe in terms of his body type and how he moves. He moves and looks like young Frobe, but he's gotta show that he has developed the supreme arrogance necessary to take his game to the next level. So nice to see his kids keepin this thug shyt alive in the midst of all the bytch ass stat obsessive play going on out here. Cook these defenses, fukk a shooting percentage. :pacspit:

BUT if it came down to Kyrie or Russy to be the leader on This edition of the GOAT franchise, who would you want? Russy would be treating these nikkas like Bean treated Smush and Dwight while Kyrie would be out there trying to be friends

Well that's different I'd definitely want Russ if we could provide the right team around him. His mentality would be perfect in light of all these anything ass young nikkaz on the team with no real direction or hope. Only thing stopping Russ from being first son is his current situation. Kyrie stepped up in the biggest moment and hit the shot that upset what was supposedly the best team ever. The night he used that Mamba Mentality was the night he became Kyrie F. Bryant. But to me, Sabo ain't the type to leave to join another team. That's the gift and the curse of being in the Kobe family tree. Sabo thinking just like Kobe on some "All I need is one other nikka to create their own offense" type shyt so I doubt the Lakers ever get him. Same reason why DeRozan never came to LA, he'd rather do it like Kobe and stick with one team and create a legacy with them. I can respect it, but Sabo on the Lakers would be a dream. :wowkobe:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Kawhi Leonard is his son. A monster on the court, silent, fade aways and the defense.

Guarding the best position every night no one better.

He's almost there. Very very close. He just needs to get a little better at playmaking and work on his handles a bit more.

But he damn sure has a high ranking, like you said he has a lot of the moves, defense, and the fear factor his dad used to bring to the court. It's arguable that he's a son already with a ring, finals MVP, and having LeBron legit shook to deal with him. Honestly, I think the one thing for me though is that he still don't always play with that mentality of "Nobody on the court is better than me and it's insulting for this nikka to even check me." He's much more feared defensively than he is offensively. I'm still not sure if Kawhi would put up those 40-50 point games in the playoffs if the Spurs needed that kinda performance from him. I definitely expect him to take the mantle as top son though, Kyrie will always be lil sonson but Kawhi or DeRozan can take that top son ranking and maybe ascend to shooting gawd level.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never thought I'd say this in any context but you need to replace Giannis with Dion Waiters to make the list more credible.

And OP also forgot that MJ had two other sons named Dwyane and Tracy.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Never thought I'd say this in any context but you need to replace Giannis with Dion Waiters to make the list more credible.

And OP also forgot that MJ had two other sons named Dwyane and Tracy.

lmfao, that's insane...:russ:

Waiters could be added to the Friends of the Family list for his questionable shot selection but Giannis gotta be in off the strength of the growing legend of his work ethic and his following Kobe advice by taking 1,000+ shots every day. After a season or two he gon most likely be nephew status.

As for Wade/McGrady, Kobe was the only true son imo because he actually embodied everything Jordan did for such a long period of time. Wade is definitely Jordan's nephew though no question, Wade like first nephew to Jordan and T-Mac a distant friend of the Jordan family.

some fresh air, p*ssy and a cold beverage would do you kats good

Those are always great things to have around breh, sound advice. A sense of humor would do you some good too tho breh....:tu:

Last edited: