It's exhausting reading all these negroes cry about immigration on Facebook..

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No but I understand why people try to cross it and don't fault them for trying.
i understand why people cross too, and i dont fault them for trying. it doesnt mean they can all just come in. because where the fukk are we gonna put them, employ them and what already underfunded school district are their kids gonna attend?

any suggestions? or more emotional rhetoric

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i understand why people cross too, and i dont fault them for trying. it doesnt mean they can all just come in. because where the fukk are we gonna put them, employ them and what already underfunded school district are their kids gonna attend?

any suggestions? or more emotional rhetoric
You're presenting an argument I'm not making. My point is give them the due process they're owed and if you're gonna send them back send them back as the family they came here as not break them apart.

This country's rhetorical ideals hold itself above the kinds of shyt that's being publicized that our government is doing.

I understand that while I wasn't born into a perfect situation many other people were born into much worse. If they're here illegally I kinda shrug my shoulders about it. If they aren't criminals then its whatever. I don't wish for them to be sent back. Doesn't benefit me any to crush their lives.

All the funding issues you're talking the rich elite find ways to fund billion dollar wars and shyt. The stuff the masters of our society want to happen they make happen and the shyt they couldn't be bothered to care about they don't. Its not that we can't it's that we won't. Instead of spending billions to ruin lives and kill that spending could be done to help and make lives better.

Problem is corporations and the rich elites that control them make more off war than helping less fortunate people. Let's not act like the legal status of drugs in this country doesn't help contribute to the crime and conditions that ravage theirs either.