It's exhausting reading all these negroes cry about immigration on Facebook..

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
just for brownie points from cacs and other so called "POC". Meanwhile most had nothing to say when black males are getting executed by police or against the NFL.

Just had to check a friend of mine about the constant posts crying about kids getting abducted.
Millions of black children were made parentless by the called war on drugs and no one gave a damn.

It's now we should care about the racist judicial and immigration system.

I guess I've become cold to other groups suffering as they seem to not give a flying fukk about the plight of black people.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Immigrants can be anyone, including black people.
You don't say..:ohhh:

I'ma child of immigrants you numbskull. When blacks are getting deported and detained no one cares. Latinos can bump rush the border en masse and we are supposed to let them all in no questions asked.

Gtfoh.

I can post numerous stories of Latino countries disenfranchising and deporting African immigrants irregardless of their asylum status.

Sadly, most people are conditioned as to what feelings they are supposed to have regarding certain issues.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
i like how this nikka read the post and skipped over this

just for brownie points from cacs and other so called "POC". Meanwhile most had nothing to say when black males are getting executed by police or against the NFL.
To focus on this
It's now we should care about the racist judicial and immigration system.

Boy you aint shyt nikka lol

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black “politics” in America is now basically agree with anything white liberals agree with. Gay rights, immigrant rights, gun control etc. Doesn’t matter if the policy ultimately harms us, as long as liberals like it, we like it too.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
None of this is about black immigration, stop being dense

I just read about what the Clinton administration did to Haitians during his presidency

Nobody give enough of a damn to bring it up when Hilary ran and it may have been worst than Trump

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
While they shouldn't have come here illegally what should be happening is the whole entire family getting sent back. Ripping kids away from parents and putting them in internment camps is some fukked up shyt. I say this as a parent. You got babies who cant even communicate basically sitting in cages and shyt

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black “politics” in America is now basically agree with anything white liberals agree with. Gay rights, immigrant rights, gun control etc. Doesn’t matter if the policy ultimately harms us, as long as liberals like it, we like it too.
Exactly. And far too many "educated black people" are to simple to realize it. Sad

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
While they shouldn't have come here illegally what should be happening is the whole entire family getting sent back. Ripping kids away from parents and putting them in internment camps is some fukked up shyt. I say this as a parent. You got babies who cant even communicate basically sitting in cages and shyt
Of course its fukked up.

Newsflash to the world: WHITE FOLK ARE fukkED UP.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
this

if you can't feel for the kids you something else. you don't even have to care about the plight of the illegals but kids sitting in cages isn't something you want to just turn away from.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I've gotten shyt from liberals because I'm black and pro 2A lol.

The far left is playing identity politics too much for my taste and it is NOT in the interest of blacks.

Immigration I think some regulation should be done but I'm pretty neutral on it.