It's exhausting reading all these negroes cry about immigration on Facebook..

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As a Mexican, send them all back together. Why separate the children? They know gotdamn well some of them don't even have family here so why keep them. They do under the pretense that they somehow give a fukk about these kids. This bytch on fox news was saying it's like they're at camp or a boarding school. What camp or boarding school puts kids in cages.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While they shouldn't have come here illegally what should be happening is the whole entire family getting sent back. Ripping kids away from parents and putting them in internment camps is some fukked up shyt. I say this as a parent. You got babies who cant even communicate basically sitting in cages and shyt
they should definitely be sent back together. if this is widespread where they're ripping kids out of peoples' arms :scusthov:

at the same time, while i can empathize with people who might be coming from a fukked up situation, an influx of people coming through the southern border illegally is simply not good for the people who are already here, and im not gonna be guilted into supporting that by the likes of the democratic party :camby:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
this

if you can't feel for the kids you something else. you don't even have to care about the plight of the illegals but kids sitting in cages isn't something you want to just turn away from.
OF COURSE it’s sad and a horrible thing that whats happening to those children. I have empathy for them. But that’s as far as it goes. Their immigration troubles are not my, and shouldn’t be ANY black person’s concern. Let them nikkas hold their own nuts. We got a plethora of our own issues that needs to be addressed and resolved but illegal immigration is NOT one of them.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
they should definitely be sent back together. if this is widespread where they're ripping kids out of peoples' arms :scusthov:

at the same time, while i can empathize with people who might be coming from a fukked up situation, an influx of people coming through the southern border illegally is simply not good for the people who are already here, and im not gonna be guilted into supporting that by the likes of the democratic party :camby:

Its really not a left or right issue when it comes to children. That's the thing that has affected people the most. The images of the children. I think most of us agree that illegal immigration is bad

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
If youre about justice and whats right then youre about justice and whats right. A lot of Mexicans openly hate black folks and others are indifferent to what we deal with. Its still wrong whats taking place at the border. Dont be the guy whining because people didnt soeak up about other important issues, be the one bringing those issues to folks attention, heloing them understand why those issues matter, then give them a practical way to help. Brow beating folks never helps

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Nobody is saying to go march on their behalf but there’s more going on here where are the girls and babies? What’s the long term plan? And most importantly while this is going on what’s really going on because this is obviously a distraction from Trump

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How the fukk can you ‘check’ someone that’s unhappy about children being abducted and placed in cages? That’s weird as hell. If that’s happening to Mexicans and is considered acceptable in this land mass, what do you think is next?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Imagine being such a miserable person that seeing others communicate empathy to the plight of human suffering angers you.
imagine being such a racist who thinks so little of black people that you expect blacks to continue have compassion and concern for other groups that have repeatedly shown they either don't give a fukk about black issues or are strongly anti-black in general.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How the fukk can you ‘check’ someone that’s unhappy about children being abducted and placed in cages? That’s weird as hell. If that’s happening to Mexicans and is considered acceptable in this land mass, what do you think is next?

I checked her when because i brought up the fact that blacks children have been essentially orphanized by a racist drug war but no one gave a damn, they just built bigger jails to deal with the misguided youth.

Now people expect these same white people so show compassion to "juan" and "maria" after killing, jailing, and shytting on "andre?"

All im saying is facebook really opened my eyes to how people view blacks. Just look at any video of some black person getting mistreated or executed and trust me there are PLENTY of latinos justifying the harm of the black victim.

You can choose to ignore this fact but i refuse to.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@tru_m.a.c ain't this the exact same reason dead7 got bushes? Looks like he needs company. :jbhmm:
So instead of debating the topic, you want to silence folk.

Its clear any topic critical of non black groups are overly censored and policed on this supposed "urban" forum

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
@tru_m.a.c ain't this the exact same reason dead7 got bushes? Looks like he needs company. :jbhmm:
I don't control TLR :hubie:

Hence why racists post up in here and feast off daps

:jbhmm: always interesting how folks with clear racist ideology find a home in TLR, but are clear outcast everywhere else on the forum

King Poetic

12:21
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
i have notice since clinton era, black politicians and leaders are more into inclusion with others in hopes others will look at us the same and can they throw us a dog bone..

have yet to see a black politican ( MINUS MAXINE WATERS ) to say hey we as black people need this done now...

you nikkas keep falling for these black politicians me, myself and i dreams they have for them damn selves