SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard rumors doe..........
ch14uA4.png
Continue................................

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
ch14uA4.png
Continue................................
"Allegedly" she gets down both ways and likes threesomes. Heard about it on LSA. They had some 'tea' and anonymous shyt posted. This was when I first started getting my stories. Now, I get my news articles from 20 different spots.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
What are your thoughts on women who can't conceive due to "natures design" ? :jbhmm:
that's a lifetime to make peace with it

it's a different perspective dealing with what you can't change

when you are perfectly capable but out of your own choices end up unhappy it hits in a weird way

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lol! It's okay for men to be reticent about marriage. But when women start thinking critically about relationships and enjoying singledom outside of societal constraints...

:whoo: It's going to be some very interesting decades ahead.

My dad said there were plenty of chicks growing up in his generation who didn't want to be married but were forced to b/c that's all they could do to merely survive.

I think people need to have space to be themselves. Marriage isn't for everyone. A lot of women and men are finding themselves outside of the institution. It can be a scary yet beautiful thing as well.

If people were smart they would take this time to analyze the institution and create harmonious relationships not out of dogmatic adherence to past traditions but out of genuine authentic mutual love and respect within the context of how men and women can relate to each other today as human beings.

Instead people will doggedly stay the course instead of evolving.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
that's a lifetime to make peace with it

it's a different perspective dealing nwith what you can't change

when you are perfectly capable but out of your own choices end up unhappy it hits in a weird way

Literally everyone ends up unhappy at some point in their life several times over because of the choices they've made and thats excluding choices about parenthood.

There's lots of people unhappy about the fact they chose to have kids and can't take it back. I'd wager that unhappiness is far worse than choosing not to have kids, since that particular unhappiness can lead to severe detrimental effects for the children involved and is a living daily reminder.

Last edited: