It's insane how most of the hijackers were under 25....

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Literally the oldest one was Mohamed Atta and he was 33. A few were in their late 20s but the bulk were young nikkas. The definition of crash test dummies. Imagine dying for a millionaire who's been chilling in a mansion in Pakistan:picard:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not that weird to me.

angry young men are the easiest to radicalize and the most likely to commit violent acts.

men go more passive and less radical with age, it's why most violent crime is committed by dudes under 30.

Last edited:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps

angry young men are the easiest to radicalize and the most likely to commit violent acts.

men go more passive and less radical with age, it's why most violent crime is committed by dudes under 30.
Exactly. Not surprising. Look at most violent gangs in America. All dudes in their early 20s and teens.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I don't know why. Since when did indoctrination have an age restriction?
How they got indoctrinated is what I don't understand. The cost is much greater than the benefit. What did they got out of flying planes into buildings?

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Yep

White militia groups, street gangs, and other groups can always find broken and defeated young men to kill for them

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Kids are sneaky as shyt and have tenacity to overcome

Old people think they got everything under control and content with the status quo

Till shyt happens.

Then it's.

:mindblown:

Then everyone's grounded and has to learn the new rules