It's insane how most of the hijackers were under 25....

dezert_storm

All Star
Daps
Never underestimate ppl with seemingly nothing to lose. Islamic extremists see the world as poisoned by The West (aka the Great Satan) and Zionism. Couple that with origins in poverty and these guys *literally* see themselves as Super Heroes.

More proof of how dangerous religion is. You got people willing to sacrifice themselves and massacre others because someone wrote in a book 1400 years ago that you’d get rewarded for it in heaven :francis:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Inceldom is a disease. The wild thing too is that some of them went strip clubs and frequently got drunk. Like they claim to be God-fearing Muslims but still got caught up with debauchery:mindblown:
I think in that culture it's more sexual repression than incels is the issue.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The more I learn about Bin Laden, the more I despise him.

When I was a kid, I always had this image of him being some dude living in extreme poverty who was wronged in some way by America and let that anger and religion distort his mind. Come to find out his family is worth billions. It'd be like if Blu Ivy Carter grew up and created a terrorist group, talking about "They're taking our freedoms!" It's amazing no one told him to stru. Their struggle was not his struggle.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Pretty sure dude that shot JFK was 25 and the guy who shot MLK was in late 20s as well.

Edit: JFK killer was actually 24 and MLK killer was 40.
Damn I see the edit, I knew Oswald was young but shyt James Earl Ray being 40 is something that be slipping my mind

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
The more I learn about Bin Laden, the more I despise him.

When I was a kid, I always had this image of him being some dude living in extreme poverty who was wronged in some way by America and let that anger and religion distort his mind. Come to find out his family is worth billions. It'd be like if Blu Ivy Carter grew up and created a terrorist group, talking about "They're taking our freedoms!" It's amazing no one told him to stru. Their struggle was not his struggle.
how about the the fact he fought against the USSR for america and afghanistan?
wasn't he seen as some Hero?

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
still not over how they jacked the plane with box cutters. doesnt make sense. was there a psychological study on how that happened? its insane
They said there was a bomb onboard. Plus, before 9/11 hijackings were hostage situations were the hijackers negotiated with authorities over certain demands. The passengers and the crew of the planes (except Flight 93) must've assumed that this was one of those situations and not a murder-suicide mission.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
They were patsies. They were always at strip clubs spending thousands of dollars every week fukking anything moving. They probably didn't know any better. 9/11 was bigger than them.

I'm always compelled to post legitimate information regarding the truth of 9/11

https://www.youtube.com/user/ae911truth

edit: of course bytch ass youtube is not letting me post the videos :unimpressed:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More proof of how dangerous religion is. You got people willing to sacrifice themselves and massacre others because someone wrote in a book 1400 years ago that you’d get rewarded for it in heaven :francis:

The belief in government, certain political parties, and other ideologies is just as dangerous as religion...

The annoying stanning for democrats, covid vaccines and other liberal beliefs is just as bad if not moreso of acting like your more "enlightened ":mjlol::scust: