It's Mind Boggling That POOR Whites & Blacks Can't Come Together Like The Rich Ones...

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
because of their ignorance to the people whom are really the problem (GREEDY OLD RICH WHITE MEN). However, they don't want to unite some may, but the majority on that don't. They just use that shyt as a cover. I've come to the realization that the American dream aint meant for Blacks (averege joe ones) we just survivin. All that IG and FB stuntin don't matter.

I'm only focused on Blacks coming together. The average White will ALWAYS think that he or she is superior to the children of the sun just straight fact. Even your poor Billy Bob Thornton type.

Rich Whites just take in Rich Blacks and make semi deals with them to put them up as a token. Just to say that we accept them all while those Blacks are pushing the White supremacist agenda. Had a debate with someone in my class about this. She said (Black woman) that Trump just cares about money. I said it was BOTH a White Supremacist agenda and money that funds its agenda. There is such a thing as token you know.

In an ideal world, people like Eugene McCarthy, Sanders, and the rest a like would be President (I'll throw Ron and Rand Paul in there too).

There Evangelical Whites could give a fukk about the poor (minorities) and they proved that with the 16 year old cancer patient who wanted abortion outlawed.

These racist whites only use poverty as a talking point not because they actually care.

2018 and it sickens me that Black folk try to still kiss racist White ass.

Yeah, I went on a bit, but I this comes from the heart.

P.S. it aint better in Britain.

Deuces.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Rich people come together because they CAN OFFER EACH OTHER SOMETHING.....more money and more business:leostare:

Poor people can't do shyt for one another....just complain about what's keeping them down :to:

There's a reason why the 1% run shyt, the other 99% too busy fighting each other .

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

#FACTS....:manny: if you don't realize that by now they will never side with us because they are POOR and White I don't know what to say to you....I've accepted this a long time ago... We have no hardcore allies either rich or poor. white people stick together fighting a common foe... even when they are screwing each other and blaming others.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The "us versus them" hustle/con has been used throughout history. Look up what % of white people owned plantations and/or slaves in the South. The numbers are lower than what you might think, but when the Civil War occurred....those poor whites were the main ones dying on the Confederate side.
Pawns used by the rich plantation owners.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Rich people come together because they CAN OFFER EACH OTHER SOMETHING.....more money and more business:leostare:

Poor people can't do shyt for one another....just complain about what's keeping them down :to:

There's a reason why the 1% run shyt, the other 99% too busy fighting each other .
Exactly my point. Even though it would never happen I think we could come together and offer each other something. It's fukking sad that the minority controls the majority :snoop: Motherfukkers make up propaganda and control our airwaves.

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
because of their ignorance to the people whom are really the problem (GREEDY OLD RICH WHITE MEN). However, they don't want to unite some may, but the majority on that don't. They just use that shyt as a cover. I've come to the realization that the American dream aint meant for Blacks (averege joe ones) we just survivin. All that IG and FB stuntin don't matter.

I'm only focused on Blacks coming together. The average White will ALWAYS think that he or she is superior to the children of the sun just straight fact. Even your poor Billy Bob Thornton type.

Rich Whites just take in Rich Blacks and make semi deals with them to put them up as a token. Just to say that we accept them all while those Blacks are pushing the White supremacist agenda. Had a debate with someone in my class about this. She said (Black woman) that Trump just cares about money. I said it was BOTH a White Supremacist agenda and money that funds its agenda. There is such a thing as token you know.

In an ideal world, people like Eugene McCarthy, Sanders, and the rest a like would be President (I'll throw Ron and Rand Paul in there too).

There Evangelical Whites could give a fukk about the poor (minorities) and they proved that with the 16 year old cancer patient who wanted abortion outlawed.

These racist whites only use poverty as a talking point not because they actually care.

2018 and it sickens me that Black folk try to still kiss racist White ass.

Yeah, I went on a bit, but I this comes from the heart.

P.S. it aint better in Britain.

Deuces.

Poor whites are racist, trashy, stupid, smelly,loud, and just all around undesirable.and they are like cockraches. Too many of them. I dont give a fvck about white trash. Black men need to level up fr fr