It's Mind Boggling That POOR Whites & Blacks Can't Come Together Like The Rich Ones...

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Really? There's nothing white people hate more than feeling like they are on the same level as a black person. Poor white people view themselves as hard working Americans who don't need government assistance...even as they take welfare and benefits. They're the same people who get upset when they see a black person using food stamps, even if they've used them before too. They will never ally with poor blacks on any major level. You see it happen sometimes in certain towns and cities but overall nationally? Hell no. This is a fight for resources and they don't want to share. And whenever things start feeling equal they react harshly (white flight, housing discrimination, etc).

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps

#FACTS....:manny: if you don't realize that by now they will never side with us because they are POOR and White I don't know what to say to you....I've accepted this a long time ago... We have no hardcore allies either rich or poor. white people stick together fighting a common foe... even when they are screwing each other and blaming others.

yooo... is that really a Lynden B Johnson quote? :dead: I've seen variations of that quote p, extrapoliated over different situations, credited to different people. I wouldnt be shocked, but I dont believe Johnson said that :russ: he is credited with creating the "poverty traps" that establishment democrats arguably rely on for voters, though. But he created so many social saftey nets in direct response to white poverty (the war on poverty) - I cant see him talking about tricking poor whites to run their pockets by convincing them that they're 'better' than black people :russ:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Read on Bacons rebellion of 1676-77. The last time there was even a hint of black and poor whites linking up, they invented the current system of racial oppression and made black people slaves for life.

During Reconstruction they killed as many populists and intimidated other poor whites into supporting race over class advancement.

It will never happen, our society safeguards against it