Its sad how mental health STILL isnt taken serious

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real shyt, there shouldnt be shame or embarrassment associated with mental health. Thats the real problem nowadays. Theres way too many people who have mental issues themselves ready to throw crazy, insane, or looking down on other people who cant hide their mental issues when they too or they have a family member, a friend or whoever with the same problem and are in denial.

Its also crazy how theres no mental health agencies around to deal with crisis cases. They keep sending these police to shoot mental ill people in crisis especially if theyre black men smh

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just cause i don't care about your mental health doesn't mean i don't take my own seriously.
If i was fukked up in the head like some of yall i would seek help with a quickness. I just happen to be stable mentally.

That's really what people mean when they say black people dont take mental health seriously, they just complaining nobody is taking their mental health seriously. but we do that as well, we just make sure to tell our kids not to hang around the crazy person. If you expecting us to help you with your mental, hyon

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
This is a fallacy
This has been the only time in history mental health has really been talked about daily
Before Reagan, you would be institutionalized or incarcerated
Mental health is being diagnosed, treated more than any previous generations
The problem with this like with anything else
People are now starting to use mental illness or societal deviated “illnesses” like autism as a crutch for bad behavior and being difficult
That is what is causing conflict in situations
People self diagnosing them selves off Web MD and Crossword puzzle tests instead of going to get proper care
Then you have homeless people with clear issues but the government (from local to the White House) don’t care an use it as election bait
Clear over prescription use to the point of addiction
Nobody is ignoring the issue but things are becoming convoluted
You are using thecoli as a sample size for your argument
When it’s clear as day people are playing characters on here
Creating their lives for strangers because they crave attention
If you feel your mental health is being ignored
It’s time to actually log off and stop using this platform as your Moesha Episode
And actually do the work for yourself
Ain’t nobody gon save you but you

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Take your Meds Mane.
UKVu0t8.gif

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They keep sending these police to shoot mental ill people in crisis especially if theyre black men smh

Who is they?

You don't call the police for mental health crises. Mental health isn't a crime.

If a person who is mentally ill is commiting a crime then the police need to be called.

It's on the perspective of the person who is calling. If you're concerned about the crime then call 911, it's really the only thing you can do. If you are concerned about the person and their illness, call someone else. Not a person with a gun who has no license or training to deal with a multitude of mental illnesses.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
On some real shyt, there shouldnt be shame or embarrassment associated with mental health. Thats the real problem nowadays. Theres way too many people who have mental issues themselves ready to throw crazy, insane, or looking down on other people who cant hide their mental issues when they too or they have a family member, a friend or whoever with the same problem and are in denial.

Its also crazy how theres no mental health agencies around to deal with crisis cases. They keep sending these police to shoot mental ill people in crisis especially if theyre black men smh

Thanks for the message. Please get the help you need and get well

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just cause i don't care about your mental health doesn't mean i don't take my own seriously.
If i was fukked up in the head like some of yall i would seek help with a quickness. I just happen to be stable mentally.

That's really what people mean when they say black people dont take mental health seriously, they just complaining nobody is taking their mental health seriously. but we do that as well, we just make sure to tell our kids not to hang around the crazy person. If you expecting us to help you with your mental, hyon
Some of the mot ignorant shyt I've seen on here in a long time. The irony of you and MFs just like you complaining about the state of Black America when that very concept requires the ideal of community. That inherently requires you to care about more than just yourself and your immediate circle.

It's shortsighted selfish bullshyt like this that keeps us behind every other ethnic group. Jewish, Hispanics, CACs, Asians form up like Voltron because that's what it takes. Meanwhile dumbasses like you doing your best crab in a bucket, bootstrap routine just as you were programmed to do. Worse for you because I know you know better, nothing worse than a solid brother doubling down on a bad take.
This is a fallacy
This has been the only time in history mental health has really been talked about daily
Before Reagan, you would be institutionalized or incarcerated
Mental health is being diagnosed, treated more than any previous generations
The problem with this like with anything else
People are now starting to use mental illness or societal deviated “illnesses” like autism as a crutch for bad behavior and being difficult
That is what is causing conflict in situations
People self diagnosing them selves off Web MD and Crossword puzzle tests instead of going to get proper care
Then you have homeless people with clear issues but the government (from local to the White House) don’t care an use it as election bait
Clear over prescription use to the point of addiction
Nobody is ignoring the issue but things are becoming convoluted
You are using thecoli as a sample size for your argument
When it’s clear as day people are playing characters on here
Creating their lives for strangers because they crave attention
If you feel your mental health is being ignored
It’s time to actually log off and stop using this platform as your Moesha Episode
And actually do the work for yourself
Ain’t nobody gon save you but you
All facts. Repped.

Mental health is getting more spotlight now in America than it ever has BUT like every emerging issue being taken seriously for the first time, there's a lot of growing pains and exploitation that sets back progress. Pazzy is the wrong messenger but the issue itself is valid.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Some of the mot ignorant shyt I've seen on here in a long time. The irony of you and MFs just like you complaining about the state of Black America when that very concept requires the ideal of community. That inherently requires you to care about more than just yourself and your immediate circle.

It's shortsighted selfish bullshyt like this that keeps us behind every other ethnic group. Jewish, Hispanics, CACs, Asians form up like Voltron because that's what it takes. Meanwhile dumbasses like you doing your best crab in a bucket, bootstrap routine just as you were programmed to do. Worse for you because I know you know better, nothing worse than a solid brother doubling down on a bad take.

All facts. Repped.

Mental health is getting more spotlight now in America than it ever has BUT like every emerging issue being taken seriously for the first time, there's a lot of growing pains and exploitation that sets back progress. Pazzy is the wrong messenger but the issue itself is valid.
Whats ignorant is how people feel its justified to generalize and disparage the entire black community in order to promote this issue. Not a damn thing i can do about some strangers mental health , but if i look out for my own and those i care about i’m doing as much as any else is doing. Yet i still get lumped in as somebody doing less than others. fukk that approach and fukk you for subscribing to it

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I am telling you pazzy, I was doing well. So well.
Then I spotted a poster I know who shares the name with someone else.
And been talking wild shyt to me for months.
Then hopped outta the alias, cause I revealed the alias was on some poelice shyt this morning.
Yet what they have in common is a hatred of my mother and kids, so I know it is a woman issue.

Man it was about to be a wrap pazzy.
I have not blinked in 10 minutes.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Whats ignorant is how people feel its justified to generalize and disparage the entire black community in order to promote this issue. Not a damn thing i can do about some strangers mental health , but if i look out for my own and those i care about i’m doing as much as any else is doing. Yet i still get lumped in as somebody doing less than others. fukk that approach and fukk you for subscribing to it
You're being intellectually dishonest & it's sad to see.

You claim there's nothing you can do as if someone is asking you to be a counselor or put in community service hours at a facility. No. Simply recognizing the seriousness and validity of the issue raises collective awareness, the family that YOU lead will take note and that's a ripple effect in and outside your unit. That literally costs you nothing but you would rather sit in judgment and denial.

Just keep it a bean and say you don't care about a black collective and KIM. Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together can already see it, you might as well be honest with yourself.