Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PP6goR4.gif
veHNUJu.png
N4oGKCr.png

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
At the end of the match, have him finally go Alonzo from Training Day when he realizes he has run out of options.

"...No, you didn't:ohhh:.....VINCE! VINCE!... YOU DISLOYAL FOOL ASS, PUNK :ufdup:I NEED MY MONEY :sadcam:...AWW,,,,OH, YOU MOTHERFUKKERS!:birdman: I'M PUTTING 3 COUNTS ON ALL YOU BYTCHES!:pacspit: YOU MOTHERFUKKERS WILL BE WRESTLING IN PARKING LOTS WHEN I GET FINISHED WITH YOU!:scust: BUMP DRILLS, NIKKA! CURTAIN JERKING AT IMPACT LOCKDOWN!:wtf: I'M THE FACE THAT RUNS THIS PLACE! KING KONG (BUNDY) AIN'T GOT shyt ON ME! :damn:"

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yall know Cena's gotta beat Flair's record though and he's going off to film Bumblebee soon so imma bet we get Cena vs AJ at Mania.

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
Yall know Cena's gotta beat Flair's record though and he's going off to film Bumblebee soon so imma bet we get Cena vs AJ at Mania.
Nah he’s fighting Taker. They just stringing it along because there’s 6 weeks left. Can’t just say it now. Hell keep busy, lose in the 6 pack challenge at Fastlane. Be depressed again and then “GONG”

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

In theory, I would have zero problem with that. But to pump fake with Naka first rightly would bite them in the ass.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
They could make this Cena shyt real interesting if they allow him to get darker and darker (not a full heel turn) as his options for a match run out. Have him start off simply trying to get a match for the fans. Then have him try to get a match for his legacy. Eventually make the quest consume his every move.

He starts an open challenge...... nobody as answers.

He begs the GMs..... "we don't have anything for you".

Let him slowly realize that after all he's given to the company, the ship is going to keep moving without him.

He weasels his way into Fastlane with Nak and takes a hell of an L.

At the end of the match, have him finally go Alonzo from Training Day when he realizes he has run out of options.
I was thinking along the same lines. Have Cena fail in whatever his Smackdown plans are as well so it looks like he's run out of options for Mania, so he gets really down and frustrated and cuts a few "you know what, fine. I know when to walk away" promos. Runs down all his upcoming projects outside of WWE, talks about the new names and talent that WWE has now compared to a few years ago, basically admit that WWE has moved on from him and he's moved on from WWE. Taker shows up at some point and they make it a retirement match. Spend the rest of the build playing up how Cena could actually lose, he has no reason to stay in the WWE, he's gonna be gone for months anyway after Mania filming, etc. Taker can officially retire once and for all and you might even fool a few marks along the way.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
That's just it, you was watching while we we're listening. Cole and Graves was taking it to Coachman on commentary, he was all over the place.
nah, he had one night that he may have been a little off but overall dude is really good..