I've Lost 40 Pounds-- Weight Loss Tips to Remember

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
To me just replace all your drinks with water, people don't realize how many calories they consume from drinks alone.
Eat eggs or oatmeal for breakfast. Most people eat cold cereal, pancakes/waffles or bagels loaded with butter & cream cheese. And all of those are unhealthy for you and won't keep you full till lunch.
Eat as natural as you can like the OP stated limit as much processed food as you can. Eat lots of lean meats, fish, fruits & vegetables.
Watch your portion. Almonds imo are the healthiest delicious snack you can eat but it is also very easy to eat too much of it.

:salute: Anyway congrats OP, I know that feeling when I graduated HS in 2011 I weight at 240 being somewhere between 5'6-5'7. Now I'm a lean 170.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
200_s.gif

STEROIDS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
Going start my fat loss journey Monday, want to get my waist to 28. These tips are helpful.

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
I was playing with players who played for MLS. U20 national team players. Premiere league soccer players and collegiate level players. We were trainers in different leagues associated with clubs around the world. I was playing premiere league u24. I wasn't good enough to go pro in Mexico and Canadian soccer doesn't interest me. I wasn't in college so I couldn't play on their teams. Before I got taken out by a punk ass white boy who ended my season I was training to try out for a farm team for the MLS.

:leon: Thats wussup..what position? Which EPL team u trained for? :jbhmm:

.I did rapids academy while I was still in HS...then ended up playing with the reserves after HS but It just neva worked out even tho scouts from other academy came knockin...it was either this Mexican club based team pachuca or an offer to play in USL for me :flabbynsick:...

Just felt out of it at that moment in my life...but one of my teammate got drafted by La Galaxy tho

Look this white boy up Kyle Venter ...we went to same high school..n won chips together..He was a defender I was left mid n striker @ times..We were stacked on every position dawg. including me, we fielded 7 top 20 player in the state..n we had this Costa Rican nikka who balled like Thierry Henry :myman:

It's funny lookin back now...every one of us flabby n sick now..N the least player NO one expected to...made it into MLS..:beli:

Woulda post up his highlights n shyt But he riding the bench tho :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

cashews

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just make sure the bulk of what you eat is clean..eggs, fruits, vegetables, nuts, roasted chicken (make this yourself), fancy cheese, etc. I'm 30+ and barely ever exercise, but I weigh less than I did when I was in college. Alcohol's a weakness, unfortunately, but I can keep that to about a beer a night on most nights.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
I did those things about 3yrs ago when I was trying to lose weight. I was up to 210 but after all that I was down 180 in about 4mos

It's weird I think my stomach shrunk 3yrs later cause now when I over eat. I get real bad stomach pains or maybe it's just the guilt :sadcam:
Still repping Greensboro?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:myman:My brotha. Im bout to skate over to the grocery to get broccoli and fresh pork chops and chicken breast myself.

The scene I saw at a hot dog stand yesterday (EVERYONE was :flabbynsick:) got me ready to double down. Summer almost here breh:ohlawd: