J. Cole Is The Only Real People's Champ

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He might not get the most hype or the press, but he's the rapper with the most real, organic fanbase in mainstream popular hip-hop today. More than Drake and Kendrick. Drake has the most hype, sales, and casual fans. Kendrick has the most accolades, awards and acclaim (alot of it bought).

J. Cole however, dropped perhaps the last pure platinum rap album ever. He sold a million off CD sales, not streams and downloads and all that. And he pulled it off with no promo. It's funny, if he had the same machine behind him, he might do 2 or 3 million, but then he'd be someone else.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
He might not get the most hype or the press, but he's the rapper with the most real, organic fanbase in mainstream popular hip-hop today. More than Drake and Kendrick. Drake has the most hype, sales, and casual fans. Kendrick has the most accolades, awards and acclaim (alot of it bought).

J. Cole however, dropped perhaps the last pure platinum rap album ever. He sold a million off CD sales, not streams and downloads and all that. And he pulled it off with no promo. It's funny, if he had the same machine behind him, he might do 2 or 3 million, but then he'd be someone else.

"The only real people champ."
full

36G14Bk.gif

So J.Cole is what's on your mind early in the morning it's not even 9 o' clock yet on the east coast.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

IYRTITL actually went platinum off pure sells too last year but I get your point. They both have about the same sales numbers yet one guy is crazy hyped all over the media and on another guy just drops music, does shows and keeps it moving.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yall J Cole stans need to cut this "hes for the people" bullshyt out. He is a commercial artist just like DRAKE. The only difference is his marketing tool of choice is pretending to be like u nobodies. Dude is a multimillionaire platinum artist FFS, there is nothing "about the people" in that.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Look at the facts

Cole had a tape hyped by blogs and pushed through every channel to catch buzz( The warm up) just like SFG and Sec 80

Cole had features on Melanie Fiona, Elle Verner, Keri Hilson, was on the video version of Beyoncé Party

This was all before his second album was released, What type of artist gets those kind of placements with a huge machine being behind him to get him in the heads and heart of black female fans

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
IYRTITL actually went platinum off pure sells too last year but I get your point. They both have about the same sales numbers yet one guy is crazy hyped all over the media and on another guy just drops music, does shows and keeps it moving.
:what:
They dont have the same sales at all

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Look at the facts

Cole had a tape hyped by blogs and pushed through every channel to catch buzz( The warm up) just like SFG and Sec 80

Cole had features on Melanie Fiona, Elle Verner, Keri Hilson, was on the video version of Beyoncé Party

This was all before his second album was released, What type of artist gets those kind of placements with a huge machine being behind him to get him in the heads and heart of black female fans
Can't be serious :mjlol:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Can't be serious :mjlol:
Show me another artist with this kind of push aside from Kendrick and Drake?

Like @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! said. He's a mainstream artist and gets all the luxuries that people with the building behind them get

Because y'all are falling for a gimmick doesn't change the facts

Kendrick, Drake and Cole have had all the resources available poured into them since they were "signed" which was before they admitted it as we all know by now

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Surprised no one mentioned that he "went platinum with no features" :russ:

I swear J Cole fans are worse than vegans
These negus prob do Crossfit too

"Look at me, I'm different, I'm special" ass nikkas..... :stopitslime: